To Learn More Contact
The 1991 enclosed flybridge, 55’ “Blue Max” is a classic sportfisherman out of the world‐famous, Whiticar Boat Works in Stuart, Florida. “Blue Max” is a proven tournament winner. She has been fished from the Bahamas to Venezuela and everywhere in‐between. The flybridge is enclosed on three sides with electric power windows forward and on both sides. They can be opened for fresh air cruising or closed for protection on long trips or in inclement weather. She has three staterooms, two heads, galley up and a spacious salon.
• Northern Lights 20 kW generator• Sea Recover Aqua Whisperer watermaker, 600 gpd• Oil transfer system• Fuel priming pump• Dual Racor fuel filters• (6) Bilge pumps• Fresh/salt water wash down
• Flo‐Scan meters• Aircraft Tach• Glendinning synchronizer
• Sharp convection microwave• Sub Zero refrigerator, 2000• Sub Zero freezer 2000• Disposal• (2) Burner cook top• 19” Visio flat screen• Corian counter tops• Tons of pantry storage
• 20 kw Northern Lights generator• Auto battery charger• 50‐ amp shore service• 8D batteries• Custom electric panel with electric door• Flybridge electronics panel• 12V lighting• 110V lighting• Cockpit spreader lights
• Hull is triple planked with fiberglass, mahogany, and Kevlar• Full tuna tower with controls• Rupp Triple spreader outriggers• Rupp rod holders• Murray Brothers helm chairs• Murray Brothers fighting chair• Transom fish box• Cockpit live well• Cockpit freezer• Tuna door• Pulpit with rails• Bridge rail rocket launcher• Windlass• Teak decks and covering board
• Simrad AP/44 autopilot, 11/2017• Garmin 6212/7212 dual screens/72 mi. radar• Garmin Echo Map SV/chart plotter• Dual ICOM IC‐M424 VHF’s
Owner has all maintenance records since purchasing the boat. Owner spent over $300K in last few years in preventative maintenance. Recent survey available.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.