Contact for Price
To Learn More Contact
This brand new 2018 C39 Tiara Coupe with her dazzling performance and superior craftsmanship will put a smile on every family members face.
We have her ordered with just the right options and features for your upcoming cruising enjoyment!
Continuing the success and enthusiasm of the Tiara Coupe series is the new 39. Tiara’s uncompromised quality and luxury combined with top of the line integrated electronics systems make the Tiara 39 Coupe a perfectly sized and powerful package.
Volvo Penta IPS 500
2018 3.00 HRS 425.00 HP
2018 3.00 HRS 425.00 HP
Continuing the success and enthusiasm of the Tiara Coupe series is the 39. Tiara’s uncompromised quality and luxury combined with top of the line integrated electronics systems make the Tiara 39 Coupe a perfectly sized and powerful package.Volvo Penta IPS 500, paired with the dependable, sweet-riding Tiara hull, deliver an exceptional driving experience.
Classic Tiara styling and quality components highlight the exterior; modern interiors and architectural appointments await inside. The glass cockpit features the latest in navigation and operating technologies, including Garmin electronics. The yacht-wide Fusion audio system allows zone specific volume controls and accepts USB/MP3 and integrated Bluetooth. A 28" LCD TV with Samsung Blu-Ray DVD player complete the entertainment package. A forward master stateroom with queen berth is complemented by a master/day head and aft stateroom providing plenty of comfortable space for a family or two couples to enjoy an extended cruise. Rich, solid wood floors, modern wall coverings, architectural finishes and heavy-duty hardware highlight interior finishes. Tiara Yachts customers may customize their interiors to match their own unique tastes and styles.
With open and airy floor plans that keep galley and cockpit engaged, every detail has been thoughtfully attended to. Enjoy the full marine experience with a retractable sunroof, large windows, skylights, and sliding rear glass door. A port side walkway brings you to the swim platform, aft grill and access to the trunk. The exterior appointments and design integrations include the Tiara custom hardtop with sunroof, and the salon-to-cockpit transition that brings the water right to your back door.
• Tiara Yachts' transferable limited warranties: five (5) years on hull and deck; two (2) years on accessories. Exclusions apply - refer to 2018 warranty statement for specific details & coverage areas.
• Fresh white gelcoat hull and deck
• DuPont® solid painted hull and bootline
• Hull constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa cored hullsides and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin
• Deck constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa core, and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin
• Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck & cockpit surfaces
• Deck side engine air intake system with built-in step for boarding
• Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by handlaid fiberglass, are integrated to the hull
• Gelcoated bilge areas
• Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings
• Four (4) S.S. opening port lights with screens
• White poly rubrail with 316L S.S. cap
• Six (6) 12" S.S. cleats for lines
• Tiara custom composite hardtop, fiberglass windshield frame with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, & a windshield wiper system with two (2) washer/wipers. Hardtop includes manuals sun roof.
• LED navigation & courtesy lights
• One (1) Bomar® extruded aluminum opening forward deck hatch w/ built-in Ocean Air® screens & privacy covers
• One-piece welded, 316L S.S. 1 1/4" bow rail, staff, & Tiara burgee
• Flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain
• Concealed Lewmar Pro Series 1000 automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with Lewmar® handheld tethered deluxe remote control & a switch at helm. Includes one (1) 12" S.S. foredeck cleat, 250' chain rode, 50' rope rode, & 16 kg/35 lb. Lewmar® DTX stainless steel anchor.
• Windshield cover
Dual transom entry doors with stainless steel frame & hardware
• S.S. grab rails on transom
• Transom storage compartment with fiberglass liner & one-piece actuated door . Dedicated storage with large opening to the trunk space.
• Two (2) 10" S.S. pop-up cleats
• 42" integrated swim platform with S.S. telescoping swim ladder
• Recessed transom shower, hot & cold water
• 120V GFI outlet
• Port and starboard cockpit aft facing seats with lined, insulated cooler storage below & drink holders. Forward facing lounge
• Teak cockpit table with manual hi-lo pedestal bases
• Molded-in steps to deck walkways & swim platform. Safety handrails above deck walkway steps.
• Cockpit LED courtesy lighting with remote control
• See Salon and Helm Area for main stereo component details. Two exterior JL® Audio 7.7" speakers powered by a JL® Audio digital amp, and Fusion® remote.
• Raw and fresh water washdown outlets w/25 ft. coiled hoses
• Architectural Walnut & wenge interior wood
• Solid Walnut floor in salon, lower atrium, and master stateroom. Risers in master stateroom are carpeted. Aft stateroom is carpeted.
• 120V outlets throughout
• 12V LED lighting throughout
• Six (6) throw pillows
• Manual sun roof
• Opening port and starboard side windows
• Aft window & sliding doors with duette blinds
• Duette blinds for port & starboard salon windows
• 28" LCD TV with Samsung® Blu-Ray DVD player
• Fusion® 3 zone system with wired remote. Powered by JL® Audio digital amp with four JL® Audio 4" speakers and Polk® 8" subwoofer with tuned enclosure. Accepts USB/MP3 and has integrated bluetooth.
• Marine Air Systems® 16,000 BTU salon air conditioning system
• Wide helm seat with electric fore & aft adjustment
• Port L-lounge with seating for four.
• Leafing high gloss Walnut salon table
• Helm with drink holders, 12V and 120V outlets, & 17.5" leather-wrapped steering wheel.
• Safety handrails
• Corian® countertops
• S.S. undermount sinks with hot/cold water faucet
• Recessed two-burner electric cooktop, exhaust fan, and backsplash
• Isotherm® 120V/AC drawer unit - drawer refrigerator on top with lower drawer freezer
• Microwave/convection oven
• Storage drawers below counter top
• Upper galley cabinet
• Trash can
Walnut companionway steps
• Companionway handrail with rope LED lighting
• Storage and boat monitoring systems to port
• Marine Air Systems® 10,000 BTU air conditioning system for atrium and staterooms
• Pocket Door Walnut
• Solid Walnut floor with carpeted riser
• Queen size pedestal berth with deep quilted innerspring mattress, upholstered headboard, coverlet, & pillow shams
• Storage compartment below berth, manually actuated with gas springs
• Upper hullside cabinets, port and starboard
• Cedar-backed hanging locker
• Two (2) reading lights, independently switched
• Opening portlights for cross ventilation with privacy covers
Full frame Walnut door
• Fiberglass stall shower with sump pump and glass shower door
• Teak countertop with solid surface accents, vessel sink, hot/ cold water faucet
• Mirrors above sink
• Lower vanity storage
• VacuFlush® toilet
• Exhaust fan
• Air conditioning vent (controls in master stateroom)
• Full size berth with innerspring mattress, upholstered headboard, coverlet, and pillow shams
• Portside settee that can be used for additional sleeping capacity
• Hanging locker, port
• Carpeted floor
• Opening port with privacy cover
• Two (2) reading lights, independently switched
Tiara custom 12V DC & 120V/240V AC electrical system with master distribution panels in the atrium
• One 240V AC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord
• Cable TV inlets/outlets with 65' dockside cord
• TV & AM/FM radio antennas
• Onan® 7.5kw diesel generator with sound shield & helm indicator
• Battery charger (1), 50 amp
•12V three (3) bank battery system with batteries & remote battery switches. Four (4) engine batteries and three (3) house batteries
• Battery interconnect system
• Electrical bonding system
• Reverse polarity indicator
• Electronic engine controls & steering system
• Garmin® electronics package with Volvo Penta Glass Cockpit option:
• Ritchie® SuperSport SS2000 compass
• Lenco® trim tabs
• Engine room acoustical insulation with LED lighting
• Racor® fuel filters/water separators, engines & generator
• Raw water intake strainers, engines & generator • Vibration mounts, engines & generator
• Plate mounted, thru-bolted engine system
• Indicator LED's for aft bilge pump, mid bilge pump, forward bilge pump, & generator
• Three (3) automatic/manual electric bilge pumps with monitors at helm, 2,000 GPH each; one (1) forward, one (1) mid & one (1) aft
• One (1) aluminum fuel tank, total capacity 300 gallons, with in-line fuel vent filters & fuel shut-off valves on top of tank
• Dockside water inlet, aft deck
• One (1) fresh water tank, total capacity 100 gallons
• One (1) holding tank, 38 gallons, with deck discharge & holding tank vent filter
• Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor
• Fresh water pressure system with ten (10) GPM pump
• One (1) water heater, 11 gallons
• Electric horn
• HFC-227ea agent automatic/manual fire extinguisher system for engine room
• Four (4) handheld fire extinguishers
• Carbon monoxide detectors & smoke detectors in all staterooms
• Six (6) 5/8" x 50' black dock lines
• Eight (8) Tiara life vests (domestic boats only)
• USCG safety & medical kit
• USCG/international LED navigation lighting
• NMMA certified using ABYC standards
• International certification options available (European CE and others)
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.