Rhumba is a 2010 65\' Cat Man Cats built, Malcolm Tenant designed power \ncatamaran. Her very experienced owner continues to upgrade, update and \nmaintain her in his own marina. She offers twin Cummins main engines, \ntwin Northern Lights generators (2019), four Outback 2500 watt \ninverters, Dual Gulf Coast fuel polishing systems, Espar Hydronic \nheating system, dual Maxwell 3500 anchor windlasses, massive, covered \naftdeck, huge salon settee, internal stairs to the flybridge and dual \nmaster staterooms.
From\n either cockpit, you step up to the covered aftdeck and can walk out \neither side deck or step into the salon. Once inside the salon, you \nwill find the flybridge stairs aft, galley port aft, storage and \nentertainment center starboard aft, stateroom companionway on each side \nand a very large settee and two hi/lo tables forward. There is a master\n stateroom forward on each side with ensuite head and shower and guest \nstateroom on each side aft with over/under bunks and a guest head on \neach side. Engine room access is via aftdeck hatches and a door in each\n storage room aft of the guest staterooms.
The \nheadroom in the salon is 6\'9\", 6\'10\' on the aftdeck, 6\'6\" in the \nflybridge, 6\'7\" in each master stateroom, 7\'3\" in each master stateroom \nshower, 6\'3\" in each guest stateroom and 6\'7\" in each guest head. Each \nmaster stateroom berth is 7\' long and the guest stateroom berths are \n6\'3\" long.
Rhumba offers a master stateroom on each side forward with a queen size \nberth and ensuite head with enclosed shower; and a guest stateroom on \neach side aft with over/under bunks. The guest heads are amidships on \neach side, with starboard having an enclosed shower and port being a \nwethead.
The salon offers a \nvery large wrap-around settee and two hi/lo tables forward, storage \ncabinets, drawers and hanging locker starboard aft, entertainment center\n with a flat screen TV on a lift to starboard, storage outboard on each \nside of the settee, 2 bar stools at the galley countertop, opening \nforward and side windows and bound carpet runners on a wood sole.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The galley is located port aft in the salon.
- 4 X Vitrifrigo under-counter refrigerator/freezers
- Force 10 stainless steel 3-burner propane cooktop and oven
- Sharp Carousel microwave oven
- Kitchenaid trash compactor
- Fisher & Paykel Dish Drawer dish washer
- Filtered fresh water faucet
- Elkay stainless steel sink
- Solid surface countertop
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Opening window to the aftdeck
- Force 10 stainless steel BBQ grill on the aftdeck
- 2 X Frigoboat freezers in the aftdeck cabinetry
Dining space is available at the salon settee, flybridge settee and the aftdeck settee.
Rhumba offers identical master staterooms forward on each side with\n a queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, fans, storage cabinets\n and drawers, shelf, 2 portlights with shades, carpet and an ensuite \nhead with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the port master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
There is a guest stateroom aft on each side with over/under bunks, fan, \nreading lights, hanging locker, shelf, 2 portlights with shades, \ncarpet. The port guest head is a wethead and the starboard guest head \nincludes an enclosed shower.
Splendide 2100xc washer/dryer
The enclosed \nflybridge offers a helm forward with storage underneath, helmseat, \nopening windshield windows and side windows with screens and blinds, \ndesk port forward, entertainment center to port with a flat screen TV on\n a lift, storage cabinet port aft, sundeck access door aft, internal \nstairs to the salon starboard aft, wrap-around settee/storage with table\n to starboard and carpet.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The huge, covered \naftdeck offers benchseats with storage on each side aft, Eisenglass side\n curtains, 4 deck chairs, wrap-around settee with table starboard \nforward, wet bar with storage, Splendide 2100xc washer/dryer, propane \nlocker, Force 10 stainless steel BBQ grill and two cold-plate freezers \nforward, opening window to the galley, non-skid deck, three centerline \nunder-deck storage lockers and molded-in steps to each side deck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
Each cockpit offers a non-skid deck, rod holders, transom gate, hot/cold fresh water shower, washdown and steps to the aftdeck.
- Samsung flat screen TV on a lift in the salon and flybridge
- Samsung Ultra HD BluRay player in the flybridge
- Fusion MS-RA70 stereo in the salon
- Fusion interior and exterior speakers
- Furuno Radar
- Furuno Navnet keyboard
- Furuno Universal AIS
- 3 X Dell monitors
- 2 X ComNav 2001 autopilots
- ComNav rudder angle indicator
- ComNav follow up steering system
- 2 X Icom IC-M604 VHF\'s
- Icom IC-M802 SSB
- Maretron DSM 250 networking system
- 2 X Northern Lights M673L3.3 6 kW generators with approximately 57 hours each (2019)
- 4 X Outback 2500 watt inverters with remote panel in the salon
- Outback battery charger
- Charles Industries 12 kva isotransformer
- 2 X Iota Engineering DLS-27-40 power converters
- 8 X solar panels
- Bogart Engineering TM-2025-A solar panel controller system
- 50 amp shore power cord
- Glendinning Cablemaster shore power cord system
- Shore power connection each side amidships
- BlueSea battery switches
- 2 X Victron Orion battery chargers
- 2 X Victron Skylla-1 24 vdc 100 amp battery chargers
- 2 X 12 vdc outlets in the flybridge
- Delco-Remy 130 amp alternator
- Electrodyne 160 amp alternator
- Twin Cummins QSM11 590 HO 670 HP main engines with approximately \n400 hours each (New ECM\'s installed in 2018 to increase HP to 670)
- ZF 325 IV gearboxes
- ZF electronic engine controls
- Mercury Cummins engine system panels
- Groco sea strainers
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- DeAngelo exhaust systems
- Racor 1000MA fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each main engine
- 2 X Gulf Coast fuel polishing systems
- Reverso oil change system
- Waterwitch Systems monitor panel
- Dometic reverse cycle air conditioning system with SMXir controls (Eight zones)
- Espar Hydronic 16-35 heating system
- Spectra Newport 400 MKII watermaker
- Electric heads
- 2 X Maxwell 3500 anchor windlasses with wired remote control
- Rocna 242 lb anchor with 400\' anchor chain
- Rocna 73 lb anchor with 300\' anchor chain
- Anchor bridle
- Aluminum rails
- Washdown fore and aft
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Boarding gate each side
- Non-skid decks
- 10 rod holders
- 2 X stainless steel swim ladders
- Nautica 15\' RIB
- Evinrude 30 HP outboard
- Steelhead SM1000R davit
- Yamaha 2.5 HP 4-stroke outboard
To view a 360 degree photo of the sundeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- McMurdo EPIRB
- 2 X Lifesling3 overboard recovery systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Bilge pump cycle counters in the flybridge
- Sellers\' personal belongings
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.