Pied-A\' Mer is a classic 1969 75\' Burger in very nice condition. \nShe has been based in fresh water for the past twenty years and cruises a\n few months each summer in Lake Superior and Lake Michigan and is then \nstored in heated storage each winter. She has been set up for lengthy \nperiods at anchor with her large house battery bank capacity. Her very \nexperienced owner has invested heavily in her over the years, so she is \nready for a new owner to enjoy his numerous upgrades and improvements. \nShe offers newer Lugger 470 hp main engines, Wesmar stabilizers, \nWesterbeke 15 kW generator and Kilopak 20 kW generator, two Trace \nEngineering inverter/chargers, huge house battery bank, custom Ward\'s \nMarine electric electrical panel and conversion from 32 vdc to 24 vdc \nsystem, dual satellite TV systems and a hot tub on the foredeck. \nPied-A\' Mer is a Great Loop veteran and ready for her next Loop.
Seller reports 1 mpg fuel consumption at 10.5 knots cruise speed.
From the swimplatform, you enter the cockpit via the transom gate \nand step up into the enclosed aftdeck. Once inside the aftdeck, you \nwill find a wing door to each side deck, chest freezer in a storage \ncabinet to port, wrap-around seating and folding teak table to starboard\n and a teak & glass door with screen to the salon. Once inside the \nsalon, you will find a TV and cabinetry aft, sofa with storage on each \nside, a stairwell to the staterooms port aft and the galley port \nforward. Keep walking forward past the galley and into the pilothouse, \nwhere you will find stairs to the crew mess and engine room starboard \nforward, side deck access door on each side, stairs to the flybridge \nport aft and a file cabinet and chairs aft.
The\n headroom in the salon is 6\'5\", 6\'6\" in the master stateroom, 6\'3\" in \nthe master stateroom shower, 6\'7\" in the guest staterooms, 6\'3\" in the \nguest shower, 6\'5\" on the aftdeck, 6\'8\" in the galley, 6\'7\" in the \npilothouse, 6\'5\" on the flybridge, 6\'8\" in the crew cabin and 6\'6\" in \nthe crew mess. The master stateroom berth is 6\'2\" long, the guest \nstateroom berths are 6\'2\" long and the crew berths are 6\'6\" long.
Pied-A\' Mer offers a full beam master stateroom amidships with a full \nsize berth and single size berth and an ensuite head with enclosed \nshower; and two guest staterooms amidships with side by side single size\n berths. The guest head with enclosed shower is to port and aft of the \nguest staterooms. The crew mess forward includes a berth with sliding \ndoor to port and a cabin forward with a single berth and head.
The salon offers \ncarpet, a sofa with storage on each side, opening side windows with \nblinds, book shelves, end tables and an entertainment cabinet aft.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The galley is forward of the salon to port.
- Amana refrigerator/freezer
- Jenn-Air 4-burner electric cooktop and oven
- GE Spacemaker convection/microwave oven
- GE Potscrubber 1130 dishwasher
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Opening side windows
- Pass-thru window to the salon
- Chest freezer in the aftdeck
- Sub-Zero refrigerator in the aftdeck
To view a 360 degree photo of the galley, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
Dining space is available at the aftdeck table.
The full beam master\n stateroom is amidships and offers a full size berth to port, single \nberth to starboard, storage drawers, hanging lockers, 4 side windows \nwith blinds, reading lights, carpet and ensuite head with shower \nstarboard forward.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
Each guest \nstateroom forward of the master stateroom offers single side by side \nberths, nightstand, mirror, 2 windows with blinds, hanging locker and \ncarpet. The guest head with enclosed shower is to port.
To view a 360 degree photo of the port guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The crew quarters \nconsists of a cabin forward with a single berth and head; and a mess aft\n with a settee to starboard and single berth with sliding door to port.
To view a 360 degree photo of the crew mess, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- GE Spacemaker washer and dryer
The pilothouse \noffers a teak parquet sole, side deck access door on each side, wood \nsteps to the flybridge port aft, 2 chairs, file cabinet aft, helm \nforward and stairwell to the crew mess and engine room starboard \nforward.
To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The flybridge \noffers a non-skid deck, bimini, hinged mast, helm with storage forward, \nhelmseat, wrap-around seating with storage and coffee table to starboard\n and tender chocks and davit aft. There is a control station all the \nway aft also.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The enclosed aftdeck\n offers opening side windows, teak & glass wing door to each side \ndeck, Stratoglass enclosure aft, storage cabinetry forward, teak deck, \nlazarette access, chest freezer in a cabinet with storage to port, \nSub-Zero under cunter refrigerator and wrap-around seating and folding \ntable starboard.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The cockpit offers a transom gate to the swimplatform, teak deck, teak \ncap rails, under-deck storage lockers, storage lockers forward and steps\n to the aftdeck.
- Seatel satellite TV system
- Intellian satellite TV system
- Intellian antenna control unit in the salon
- DirecTV HD satellite TV receiver in the salon
- LG flat screen TV in the salon
- Onkyo A-5VL amplifier in the salon
- Toshiba SD-U594 VHS/DVD player in the salon
- Thiel interior speakers
- Pioneer exterior speakers
- Mitsubishi TV in the crew mess
- JVC VHS player in the crew mess
- JVC stereo/cassette player in the crew mess
- Kenwood KEH-5100Q-R stereo/cassette player on the flybridge
- Furuno FR8100D Radar in the pilothouse and FR7010D Radar on the flybridge
- Trimble Navtrac XL GPS in the pilothouse
- Garmin GPSMap 5212 multi-function display in the pilothouse
- Garmin GPSMap 7608 xsv multi-function display on the flybridge
- B&G Hydra2 display in the pilothouse
- 2 X B&G 20/20 displays in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M45 VHF in the pilothouse
- SEA 156 VHF on the flybridge
- SEA loudhailer on the flybridge
- Datamarine International 3030 remote depth sounder on the flybridge
- Datamarine Corinthian S100XL speed/distance display on the flybridge
- Danforth magnetic compass on the flybridge
- Ritchie magnetic compass in the pilothouse
- Simrad Robertson AP20 autopilot in the pilothouse with remote on the flybridge
- Simrad AP48 autopilot in the pilothouse and remote on the flybridge
- Wagner rudder angle indicator on the flybridge
- Shuttle X ship\'s computer with Nobeltec navigation software and a Sony monitor in the pilothouse
- Bogen intercom system
- VTech telephone system
- Trident barometer and clock in the pilothouse
- Boston quartz tide clock in the pilothouse
- The Nature Co thermometer/hygrometer in the pilothouse
- Kilopak 20HK 20 kW generator with approximately 1,488 hours
- Westerbeke 15BTDC 15 kW generator with approximately 995 hours
- Wards Marine Electric custom electrical panel in the engine room (32 vdc system changed to 24 vdc system)
- 2 X Trace Engineering SW4024MC2 4000 watt inverter/chargers
- Professional Mariner battery monitor in the pilothouse
- Capac electrolysis monitoring system
- Voltage monitor alarm panel
- Charles Isoboost 50 system
- Acme transformer
- Sentry 24v 50 amp battery charger
- Charles 5000 series 40 amp battery charger
- Guest and Perko battery switches
- 100, 50 and 30 amp shore power cords and connections fore and aft
- 16 X Full River DC400-C Group L16 maintenance free sealed deep cycle house batteries
- Twin Lugger L6140A 470 hp main engines with approximately 3,608 hours
- Walker Airseps
- ZF MPM IRM 350 PL gearboxes
- Panish main engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Kobelt hydraulic steering system
- Fuel manifold and transfer system
- Dual Racor 1000MA fuel filters for each main engine
- Wesmar CPS 1000 gyro stabilizers with oversized fins
- Cruisair and Flagship Marine reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (5 zones)
- Watermakers Inc. WMS15002RDHRNY1 watermaker (Inoperable - needs new membranes and high pressure pump)
- Microphor heads
- Holding tank vent filter
- Craftsman toolbox
- Snap On toolbox
To view a 360 degree photo of the engine room, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- Galley Maid anchor windlass with foot controls
- 2 X CQR 105 lb anchors
- Foretress FX-55 spare anchor
- Teak cap rails
- Aluminum deck hardware
- Foredeck storage lockers
- Hottub on the foredeck
- Boarding gates each side fore and aft
- Non skid decks on the foredeck and flybridge and teak decks in the cockpit and on the side decks
- Aluminum swim ladder
- Washdowns fore and aft
- Tender davit
- Tender chocks
- Kidde engine room fire suppression system
- Fire extinguishers
- Rule bilge pumps
- Kahlenberg horns
- Sellers\' personal belongings
- Books, videos, photos
- Blanket in master stateroom