Fort Lauderdale, Florida
If you are seeking space, quality, and value; please contact today and visit MIMI in Fort Lauderdale. New to the market.United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Luke Brown Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
2001 800 HP
Num of Engines
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Offshore Yacht\'s flushdeck 62 motoryacht is unique because this boat includes a handful of key features rarely found on a 62\' boat.
This Offshore flushdeck offers:
• Four staterooms. The Master stateroom, with walk around King size bed, is located aft. The VIP cabin on this boat looks like the typical Master stateroom found on average boats in this class.
• Full walkaround side decks. There is no teak found on the exterior of MIMI.
• Walk-in engine room. The engine room access is superior to other boats in this size range. Found opposite the Master Stateroom, the walk-in engine room is a feature rarely found on a 62\' boat. The stand-up space is easy to work in.
• Stand up lazarette, is located beneath the aft deck, where you would normally find the engine room hatch.
• This space is impressive, ample room for gear.
• The stabilizer fins and side thrusters are hydraulic.
• Twin generators.
• Huge flybridge.
• Yacht Controller.
• Flushdeck layout makes for a spacious main deck.
Offshore Yachts built a handful of flushdeck yachts. The factory added a Euro style transom to the successful Offshore 58\' hull. Adding the extension made space for the large Lazarette found beneath the aft deck. The Euro style transom design ensures getting to and from the swim platform is as easy and safe as possible. Check out this Boating World article from 1996 for their review on the Offshore flushdeck. Offshore 62 – Boating World.
• Hand laminated bi directional fiberglass reinforced with vacuum bagged corecell in hull & structural areas above the waterline.
• Uni-directional laminates at engine stringers & hull door openings.
• Double laminations at chine, keel & running hardware locations.
• Four full length longitudinal engine stringers & athwartship reinforcing stringers as per design.
• Cored 1 1/4″ main bulkheads padded at hull & bonded.
• Hull to deck connection mechanically fastened & bonded.
• Vinylester hull laminate for osmosis protection.
· Deep & finely veed forefoot.
· Low silhouette & center of gravity.
· Flared bow section with radiused spray chine.
· Full walk around decks with deep bulwarks.
· Covered side decks.
· Port and starboard hull doors.
· Molded upper & lower rub rails capped with solid. stainless steel trim rail.
· Large low windows for sit down visibility.
· Molded fiberglass window frames, doors & hatches.
· No exterior aluminum.
· #316 grade stainless steel.
• Twin 800 HP CAT 3406E
• ABT hydraulic system consisting of (2) 25hp PTOs, a 38hp bow thruster and a 20hp stern thruster with power
• proportional controls at the three helm stations.
• ABT \'\'TRAC\" electronics stabilizers
• Fisher Panda generator - Port Gen (12.6 kW); Stbd Gen (22 kW)
• Marine Air reverse-cycle air conditioning system - 5 compressors, 80,000btu
• Halon fire system
• Dual Racor fuel filters
• Hydraulic power steering
• Trim tabs
• (6) automatic bilge pumps
• Engine fuel shut-off valve
• Head Hunter system In place of standard
• 3rd holding tank
• Village Marine 800gpd watermaker
• Tides Marine drip less shaft logs
• Central vacuum system
• Reverso oil change system
• Fresh water filter
• Engine synchronizers
• Fuel filters
• Engine temperature alarm
• Headhunter Jet Paq water pump as primary
• Grainger water pump as secondary
• Royal Flush heads throughout
• Panda 12kW & 22Kw generators
• 220v, 120v AC electrical system
• (8) batteries with parallel switch
• All batteries upgraded to gel cell
• (2) 50-amp shore power connectors
• Bonding system
• 12v DC electrical system
• Battery charger
• Breaker panel
• Dockside electrical cables
• Statpower inverter system
• Intercom system
· Delta 88 # anchor with 300ft plus of chain.
· Transom doors
· Bow pulpit
· Rub rail
· Navigation lights
· Folding steps on swim platform
· Fresh water washdown system
· Anchor platform for second anchor
· Integral sport deck with swim platform
· Electric windlass
· Fenders with lines
· Stainless steel plate for anchor protection
· Prop pockets
· Boarding ladder
· (2) Stidd chairs in pilothouse
· Raritan stainless steel icemaker
· Storage cabinet
· Stainless steel ladder to boat deck
· Transom door
· Aft steering station with full controls
· Integral sport deck with concealed swim ladder
· Glendinning cable master with 75\' cable
· Shower wash-down
· Staircase to flybridge
· Large stand-up size Lazarette
· Custom welded aft bench seating set over swim platform to provide ample room to access the Lazarette.
· Custom welded aft Bimini to that comes all the way aft over the seating area for full sun coverage.
Access from stairway across from galley or from a stainless-steel ladder on the aft deck. Large flybridge features seating for six at the L-shaped settee with hi-to table and two Stidd low back ultra-leather helm seat.
· New Electric Kenyon BBQ grill.
· Upgraded Nautical Structures 1000 lb. davit with hydraulic boom
· Clearance antennas up: 31\'
· Clearance antennas down: 23\'
· Radar arch has been hinged to allow for lowering when needed
· Custom Bimini top
· Switlik 6-person life raft
MIMI is a 2001 Offshore 62 Flushdeck Motoryacht. Her four-stateroom layout, spacious walk around side-deck design, walk-in stand up engine room, CAT 3406 engine package and overall high build quality puts MIMI atop the best buy list in this competitive category of boat.
If you are seeking space, quality, and value; please contact today and visit MIMI in Fort Lauderdale. New to the market.