Lioness is a 1991 49' DeFever raised pilothouse trawler in good condition. She offers twin Perkins 240 HP main engines, Westerbeke 8 kW generator, Magnum 2.000 watt inverter, Espar diesel fired heating system, oil changing system, fuel polishing system, Vetus bowthruster, Naiad stabilizers, 2015 AB 11' aluminum hull RIB with Tohatsu outboard, clean uncluttered interior and a 2 stateroom 2 head layout and raised pilothouse design. Her sellers have owned her since 2014 and just moved to a larger yacht. Lioness is a veteran of Alaska, Haida Gwaii and the west Coast of Vancouver Island. If you're looking for a safe,comfortable yet adventurous family cruiser, she fits your needs.United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Curtis Stokes & Associates. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Perkins TW 33246
6027 HRS 240 HP
Num of Engines
Lioness is a 1991 49\' DeFever raised pilothouse trawler in good condition. She offers twin Perkins 240 HP main engines, Westerbeke 8 kW generator, Magnum 2.000 watt inverter, Espar diesel fired heating system, oil changing system, fuel polishing system, Vetus bowthruster, Naiad stabilizers, 2015 AB 11\' aluminum hull RIB with Tohatsu outboard, clean uncluttered interior and a 2 stateroom 2 head layout and raised pilothouse design. Her sellers have owned her since 2014 and just moved to a larger yacht. Lioness is a veteran of Alaska, Haida Gwaii and the west Coast of Vancouver Island. If you\'re looking for a safe,comfortable yet adventurous family cruiser, she fits your needs.
From the hard top covered aftdeck, you can walk out either side deck to the foredeck, step up a ladder to the flybridge or walk into the salon via the double teak & glass doors. Once inside the salon, you will find wrap-around seating and a table to port, 2 lounge chairs and a folding teak table to starboard, entertainment/storage cabinet starboard forward and the galley with counter and 2 stools port forward. Walk forward and step up into the raised pilothouse with a side deck access door on each side or step down into the master stateroom, since this is a Plan B layout. There is a stairwell starboard forward in the pilothouse down to the guest stateroom forward and master stateroom forward entrance. Access to the engine room is via the lazarette or a sole hatch in the galley.
The headroom in the salon is 6\'6\", 6\'4\" on the aftdeck, 6\'4\" in the pilothouse, 7\' in the guest stateroom, 6\'5\" in the master stateroom and 6\'4\" in the master stateroom shower. The master stateroom berth is 6\'5\" long and the three guest stateroom berths are 6\'5\", 6\'9\" and 7\'2\".
Lioness offers a master stateroom with queen size berth amidships with an ensuite head with enclosed shower; and a guest stateroom forward with the two original single berths and a third custom single berth.
The salon offers opening side windows with blinds, double teak & glass doors to the aftdeck, carpet, wrap-around seating with storage and a table to port, galley counter with 2 stools port forward, entertainment/storage cabinet starboard forward, 2 lounge chairs and folding teak table to starboard and a shelf.
The galley is port forward in the salon.
- Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer
- Dickinson Mediterranean stainless steel 3 burner propane cooktop and oven
- GE Turntable microwave oven
- Large stainless steel sink
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Opening side window
- Teak parquet sole
Dining space is available at the salon table or the pilothouse table.
Since Lioness is a Plan B layout, the amidships master stateroom has an entrance directly from the salon and one forward from the guest companionway. There is a queen size berth, shelf, storage cabinets and drawers, 3 hanging lockers, carpet, 2 mirrors, reading lights 2 portlights with curtains and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The guest stateroom is forward and offers three single size berths, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, 4 portlights with curtains, overhead hatch reading lights and anchor chain locker access. The guest head is to port just aft of the stateroom.
- Kariba washer/dryer
The raised pilothouse offers a helm forward with storage underneath, side deck access door on each side, wrap-around benchseat/storage and double pedestal table aft, storage cabinet, reading lights, fans and a shelf. The seating converts into a double size berth and there is a privacy curtain.
The flybridge offers a non-skid deck, hinged Radar arch, raised helm/seating area forward, wrap-around seating with storage, storage cabinet and tender storage aft.
The aftdeck offers a hardtop, wing door to each side deck, non-skid deck, Eisenglass enclosure, aft control station, lazarette/engine room access, double teak & glass doors to the salon, stainless steel and teak ladder to the flybridge and transom gate to the swimplatform.
- Sharp flat screen TV in the salon
- JBL interior speakers
- Garmin 24xd Radar
- Garmin GPSMap 7610 xsv multi-function display in the pilothouse
- Garmin GPSMap 7607 multi-function display on the flybridge
- Lowrance Elite-7m fishfinder/chart plotter in the pilothouse
- ComNav 1001 autopilot with 101 wired remote in the pilothouse
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Furuno RD-33 navigational data organizer in the pilothouse
- Icom IC-M506 VHF in the pilothouse
- Icom IC-M424GVHF in the pilothouse
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer in the pilothouse
- Weems & Plath clock in the salon
- Intercom system
- Westerbeke 8.0BTD 8kW generator with approximately 2,076 hours
- Magnum MS2012 2,000 watt inverter/charger with remote panel
- 12 X Full River DC 24-6 Group GC2 house batteries
- 2 X West Marine 15020233 generator start batteries (2020)
- 2 X Lifeline GPL-8DL engine start batteries
- 2 X Motorola 160 amp alternators
- Balmar multi-stage voltage regulators
- Balmar centerfielder charging control system
- Balmar battery monitor system in the pilothouse
- 30 amp shore power cord
- 12 vdc outlet on the aftdeck, the pilothouse and each side deck
- 2 X 110 vac outlets on the flybridge
- Blue Sea battery switches
- Twin Perkins TW 33246 240 HP main engines with approximately 6,062 hours
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive S7000 gearboxes
- Dripless shaft seals
- Groco sea strainers
- Teleflex engine controls
- SeaStar hydraulic steering system
- Fuel manifold
- Racor 900FG fuel filter for each main engine with remote vacuum gauge
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for the generator
- Reverso fuel polishing system
- Gulf Coast fuel polishing system
- Oil change system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Naiad 201 stabilizer system
- Vetus bowthruster
- Espar diesel fired heating system
- Kuuma stainless steel 20 gallon water heater (2016)
- Paragon fresh water system pump and a back up pump
- Groco fresh water system accumulator tank
- Dometic electric heads
- Engine room workbench
- Maintenance records
- Spare propellers
- Maxwell 2200 anchor windlass with foot controls
- Lewmar 110 LB claw anchor
- Spare Danforth anchor
- Stainless steel rails forward and teak cap rails on each side
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Non-skid decks
- Foredeck storage box
- Washdown fore and aft
- Portuguese Bridge storage lockers and foredeck gate
- Windshield and window covers
- Boarding gate on each side
- Bases and wiring for down riggers
- Teak swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- AB 2015 11\' aluminum hull RIB
- Tohatsu 20 HP 4 stroke outboard
- Nick Jackson 1,000 LB tender davit
- Stainless steel outboard davit
- Fireboy engine room fire suppression system
- Fireboy emergency engine shutdown system
- Fireboy-Xintex carbon monoxide detector in the master stateroom
- Xintex propane fume detector in the galley
- Fire extinguishers
- First Alert smoke detectors
- Rule bilge pumps
- Johnson 4,000 gph bilge pump
- RVS security camera system
- Go searchlight
- Newmar loudhailer
- Sellers\' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.