\n \n Kindred Spirit III is a clean, uncluttered classic 1985 42\' Grand \nBanks. She offers twin Ford Lehman 135 hp main engines, Westerbeke 8 kW\n generator, Magnum 2000 watt inverter, Nauticast AIS Transceiver and a \nCaribe RIB tender with a Honda 9.9 hp 4 stroke outboard. With her \nattainable 12\'11\" height, she is a perfect Great Loop candidate. Her \nsellers have bought a house and have wrapped up their cruising, so \nKindred Spirit III is now available for sale.
From the aftdeck, you can access the flybridge from the port side \ndeck or the salon via either side deck. Once inside the salon, you will\n find the lower helm and side door starboard forward, wrap-around \nseating with table starboard aft, guest stateroom with ensuite head \nforward, L-shaped galley port forward, benchseat and side deck access \ndoor to port, entertainment center port aft and master stateroom with \nensuite head aft. Engine room access is via salon sole hatches and the \nguest stateroom.
The headroom in the salon is \n6\'7\", 6\'4\" in the master stateroom, 6\'1\" in the master stateroom shower,\n 6\'9\" in the guest stateroom, 6\'2\" in the guest stateroom shower and \n6\'9\" on the flybridge. The master stateroom berth is 6\'9\" long and the \nguest stateroom berth is 6\'6\" long.
\n \n Kindred Spirit III offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a queen \nsize berth and a separate head and shower; and a guest stateroom forward\n with an ensuite head.
The salon offers \nwrap-around seating with storage and a folding teak table starboard aft,\n side deck access door starboard forward, another side deck access door \nto port, benchseat with storage and entertainment center port aft, \nopening center windshield, U-Line icemaker, liquor bottle and glass \nstorage cabinet, opening side and aft windows with Sunbrella curtains \nand a teak parquet sole.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The L-shaped galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Frigoboat refrigerator and freezer
- Sharp Carousel microwave oven
- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
- Large stainless steel sink
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Opening side window with curtain
- Teak parquet sole
- Hidden trash compartment
- U-Line icemaker in the salon
Dining space is available at the salon table.\n \n
The full beam \nmaster stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth with a \nTempurpedic memory foam mattress, opening side windows with curtains, \ndesk port aft, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, reading \nlights, nightstands, hatch with screen aft, teak parquet sole, mirror, \nbook shelf, storage under the steps and an ensuite head to port and \nshower to starboard.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The guest stateroom \noffers a v-berth, overhead hatch with screen, opening side windows with \ncurtains, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinet, reading lights, \nteak parquet sole and an ensuite head.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
\n \n The lower helm is starboard forward and offers a full helm, side deck access door and opening center windshield.
The flybridge offers\n a bimini, Sunbrella/Stratoglass enclosure, teak deck, stainless steel \nrails and stanchions on a teak toe rail, forward and aft benchseats with\n storage on each side, storage under the console.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- Shakespeare Seawatch TV antenna
- Sharp flat screen TV in the salon
- Clarion M109 stereo/CD player in the salon
- Bose home entertainment system in the salon
- Sound Accoustics interior speakers
- Garmin Radar
- Nauticast AIS transceiver
- Mikrotik Groove S2HP wifi booster system
- Garmin GHC 10 autopilot with wireless remote on the flybridge
- Garmin 3210 multi-function display on the flybridge
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm
-\n Datamarine Corinthian Series S200DL depth sounder on the flybridge and \nat the lower helm and S100KL speed display on the flybridge
- Uniden UM415 VHF on the flybridge
- Uniden Oceanus DSC VHF at the lower helm
- Aiphone AT306 intercom system
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer in the salon
- Westerbeke 8 kW generator with approximately 7,891 hours
- Magnum MS2812 inverter/charger with remote panel
- Sentry C140-3NL battery charger
- Blue Sea battery monitor system
- 12vdc outlet at the lower helm
- 2 X 8D main engine start batteries
- 4D house battery
- 50 amp shore power cord
- 50 amp shore power connection fore and aft
- Twin Ford Lehman 135 hp main engines with approximately 8,606 hours
- Twin Disc MG 5011SC gearboxes
- Morse engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Racor 500FG fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each main engine
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (3 zones)
- Raritan 10 gallon water heater
- Dometic holding tank level monitor system
- Raritan electric heads
- Ideal anchor windlass with foot controls
- Bruce 66 lb anchor
- Danforth spare anchor
- Fortress spare anchor
- Teak decks
- Teak cap rails
- Windshield and window covers
- Hinged mast
- Mast spreader lights
- Boarding gate each side aft and a transom gate
- Washdown aft
- Lazarette access
- Rod holder
- Teak and stainless steel swim ladder
- Enlarged teak swimplatform
- Caribe RIB tender
- Honda 9.9 hp 4 stroke outboard
- Mast and boom davit system
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- Fireboy-Xintex carbon monoxide detector
- Lifesling overboard recovery system
- Jim-Buoy horseshoe lifering
\n \n - Sellers\' personal belongings
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.