Contact for Price
Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Designed by Rainsford Saunders and built by Pride Mega Yachts, ILLUSIONS PLUS is the largest gigayacht ever to be produced in Asia. ILLUSIONS PLUS combines performance and comfort while offering the long-range cruising capabilities of 5000 nautical miles at 15 knots. The 88.5-meter, six-deck yacht has benefited from private use since her 2018 launch. An innovative vertical bow and an abundance of interior volume measuring in at 3,642 gross tons coupled with her unique propulsion system make her a truly unique gigayacht. Pride worked closely with Rolls-Royce to create a diesel-electric system with Azipull thruster pods, she is ultra-efficient and quiet, without compromising her speed. United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Worth Avenue Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Pride Mega Yachts
*Not available for sale for US residents while in US waters.DESIGN• Interior design by Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design• Interior fit-out by Greenline Yacht Interiors• Naval architecture by AZURE• Large 6 deck volume of 3,642 GT• 2 x Jacuzzi’s including a 5 x 4m main deck Jacuzzi with waterfall feature• Dedicated spa with sauna, steam room, massage room and lobby• 80m² Owner’s suite with his and hers bathrooms, private deck space and office• Spacious lounges - double-level atrium in main salon• The positioning of guest accommodation on the upper and main decks allows for maximum natural light• Main deck gym and beauty salon• Cinema screen in the main deck lounge• Elevator connecting four decks• 3 x Custom tenders housed in a spacious lower deck tender garage• Lower deck ocean lounge with bar• Extensive list of Owner’s supply includedENGINEERING• Diesel-electric Rolls Royce propulsion package including 2 x 1700 Kw Azipull thruster pods• 2 x Rolls Royce 2,225 Kw generators, Rolls Royce 540 Kw Bow thruster• Rolls Royce SAR retractable fin stabilizers• Heinen & Hopman HVAC system• Dynamic Positioning System – DP0 system provided by marine systems• Touch-and-go helipad for EC 135 (uncertified)• 5,000 nautical mile range
• Delivery Q3 2018• Builder Pride Mega Yachts• Type Full displacement twin-Azipull, diesel electric powered motor yacht• Classification ABS A1, Commercial Yachting Service, ○E, AMS, ABCU, DPS-0, UWILD• Construction Hull Steel• Superstructure Aluminium• Exterior Designer Rainsford Saunders Design• Interior Designer Concept by Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design in cooperation with Pride Mega Yachts interior department• Guests 12 in 8 cabins (180 sq. meter Master Stateroom, 2 VIP and 5 Guest)• Crew 25 in 15 cabins
Main Engines 2 x Rolls Royce – Diesel electric propulsion• Engine & Generator Hours (September 2018) AG1 409 / AG2 462 - MG1 990 / MG2 1220• Fuel MDO ISO 8217 DMX-DMA• Propulsion 2 x 1700kW Azipull Thruster pods• Propellers 2 x Rolls Royce• Stabilisers Rolls Royce Aquarius 100, zero speed retractable fins• Bow Thruster Rolls Royce – approx. 535kW• Generators Rolls Royce - 2 x 2225kW• Emergency Generator CAT emergency generator - approx. 238kW• Harbour Generator 2 x CAT – approx. 550kW• Electricity Main 2 x 2225kW + Harbour 2 x 550kW + Emergency 238kW• Shore Power 2 x 1250A shore connection box• Main Engine Start 2 x 27M3/H 30Bar 1175rpm 5.9kW SPERRE• Service TMC Chargers 2 x (2x80) A• Emergency CAT 238kW• Hydraulics Ocean Stainless / CIMC• Air Conditioning Heinen & Hopman HVAC• Water Maker 2 x Idromar Reverse Osmosis freshwater makers• Water System Deck wash pump set x 2 & fresh water supply pump set x 3 Gianneschi• Toilet System EVAC Sewage System Technicomar / ECOMER• Fuel Centrifuge 2 x Max Flow 1950l/h ALFA-LAVAL• Bilge Oil Separator Facet International
• Fuel 261000 litres / 68945 US gallons• Water / Hot Water 149000 litres / 39360 US gallons• Lube Oil 4600 litres / 1215 US Gallons• Dirty Oil 9000 litres / 2375 US Gallons• Grey Water 27000 litres / 7130 US Gallons• Black Water 16300 litres / 4305 US Gallons
• Magnetic Compass Sperry Magnetic Compass JUPITER• Gyro Compass Sperry NAVIGAT X MK 1• Automatic Pilot Sperry Navipilot 4000• Echo Sounder Skipper GDS102• Radar Sperry Chart Radar X-band 25kW + S-band 30kW• AIS SAAB R5 Supreme AIS• GPS SAAB R5 Supreme DGPS• Chart Plotter Sperry Vision Master FT ECDIS• Navtex Sailor Navtex 6391• Searchlights Carlisle & Finch xenon• Camera(s) VITECK PTZ / Dome
• Satcom Sailor 6110 Mini-C• VHF Sailor 6222 VHF / DSC• SSB Sailor 6320 MF / HF 250W DSC• Landline / Intercom LTE / IPhone & UHF
• Anchor Windlasses 2 x combined reversible electrically driven vertical anchor winches/capstans installed on main deck forward• Capstans 2 x capstans are installed, one on each side of the swim platform, for handling of the mooring lines• Anchors 2 x hot-dip galvanizing HHP anchor• Anchor Chains 2 x 247.5m of 36mm stud link chain, grade 3• Boat Crane & Davits 4 x Electric-hydraulic driven Twin Swing Arm Crane for tender operation; 1 x Electric driven Rescue Boat Crane• Passerelle Hydraulically operated telescopic passerelle• Side boarding ladder 2 x hydraulically operated boarding ladders• Jacuzzi 2 x luxury Jacuzzi pools• Jacuzzi with waterfall on the aft main deck - dimension approx. 5m x 4m x 0.9m• Jacuzzi on forward sun deck - dimension approx. 2.9m x 1.9m x 0.97m• Spa Luxury spa area on the bottom deck including a sauna room, a steam room, a massage room and a lobby with a TV• Swimming Platform Hydraulically Operated Marina• Awnings Multiplex awning system on upper deck forward and aft, bridge deck aft, and sun deck aft• Covers Yes - for fixed exterior furniture items
A high-quality integrated entertainment, lighting and blinds system will be provided throughout the vessel. For luxury areas, Creston equipment will be used to manage the user interface via iPads and/or iPhones. The system includes dome antennas for high speed satellite broadband internet connection and satellite multimedia broadcasting.
• Galley hood• 2 x Under counter dishwashers MIELE G7860, 1 x tall dishwasher METOS WD-7• 2 x Combine steamer stacking together METOS MCMP61• 1 x Salamander Metos OS2000, 1 x deep fryer EVO-600• 1 x Bratt pan METOS Futura 85D, 1 x Range Futura PR6 + convection Chef 240• Under counter equipment: 1 x Ice maker METOS CB425A, 2 x cold drawers METOS Proff2NT1200-GN4-MGH• 2 x Microwave METOS MDC182• 2 x Full height fridge METOS MBC600 and 1 x full height freezer METOS MBF600LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT• 4 x Sets of MIELE washing machines and dryer’s, load capacity 6.5kg• 1 x MIELE washing machine, load capacity 13kg• 1 x MIELE dryer, load capacity 13 - 16kg
• 1 x Captain cabin on bridge deck including office• 10 x Crew cabins with bunk beds for 20 crew on lower deck• 4 x Cabins with double bed for chief engineer, staff, purser and chief officer on lower deck• Officer mess and hospital on lower deck and crew mess on bottom deck
• Safety Doors: hatches giving access to the yacht have sensors for monitoring open/close status through the alarm, monitoring and control system• Security: A Maritron Marine security system is designed around four levels of security supplied by Telemar.• Fire Fighting: Seawater firefighting equipment, SEMCO High-pressure water mist
• 1 x PASCOE SY9 Beachlander• 1 x Cockwells 9.5m Limousine• 1 x Fassmeer RIR 625
Designed by Rainsford Saunders and built by Pride Mega Yachts, ILLUSIONS PLUS is the largest gigayacht ever to be produced in Asia. ILLUSIONS PLUS combines performance and comfort while offering the long-range cruising capabilities of 5000 nautical miles at 15 knots. The 88.5-meter, six-deck yacht has benefited from private use since her 2018 launch. An innovative vertical bow and an abundance of interior volume measuring in at 3,642 gross tons coupled with her unique propulsion system make her a truly unique gigayacht. Pride worked closely with Rolls-Royce to create a diesel-electric system with Azipull thruster pods, she is ultra-efficient and quiet, without compromising her speed.The interior design is by the renowned Sinot Yacht Design. The main deck salon mezzanine feature allows the interior to be opened up creating a double-height atrium, comfortable seating and a cinema screen while an elevator connects four of the six decks. She features accommodations for 12 guests in 8 massive staterooms including a noteworthy 860-square-foot owners suite, located on its own deck. In addition to the suite, the yacht has two VIPs, two double guest cabins, one twin, and two staterooms for the owner’s staff on the deck below. Quarters for the 25 crew members are in 15 cabins on lower decks.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.