ELECTRONICS/APPLIANCES/AUDIO-VIDEO/ELECTRICAL SYSTEM/AIR CONDITIONING/ BATTERIES
Updated Pictures Will Be Posted Soon!!! Pictures show before refit and after.
This is the cleanest 42' Hatteras on the market. "EZ2NJOY" is in immaculate condition and the pride of ownership is obvious throughout the entire yacht. New in 2005----Salon a/c, Canvas, and Eisenglass, upholstery, bottom paint, etc.. This is the perfect boat to cruise the east coast, Bahamas, and the Florida Keys.United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
1485 HRS 405 HP
Num of Engines
Total Power: 420
Cruising Speed: 22
Max Speed: 27
Fresh Water: 115
Upon boarding \"EZ2NJOY\" from either the cockpit or the side decks, you come to the large aft deck with the salon entry to the starboard side and the steps to the helm on the port side. The steps down to the cockpit from the aft deck are on the starboard side. When you enter the salon immediately to your left are the stairs that lead to the master stateroom which has a walkaround queen size bed, two cedar hanging lockers, plenty of storage, and private full head. Going back up to the salon you will find an updated interior with new soft goods, a beautiful satin-finished oak paneling, large L-shaped seating, and a dinette. Forward and three steps down you will find the galley. Forward of the galley, you find the guest stateroom with over and under berths, hanging locker, ample storage, and a private full head.
The side decks of the \"EZ2NJOY\" are quite wide, and the full-width aft deck is large enough for an assortment of deck furnishings. The cockpit offers a much easier way for boarding and entertaining aboard \"EZ2NJOY\".
The master stateroom is aft with a walkaround queen berth, spacious cedar-lined hanging lockers, a Mitsubishi color television, storage drawers, and a private full-size head and shower.
The guest stateroom is forward with over and under berths, hanging locker, storage drawers, and a full-size head and shower.
The salon is midship with an L-shaped dinette with a custom teak table to starboard. There is also an L-shaped settee with storage on the port side.
The galley is down and forward of the salon.
• *Two burners electric cooktop.
• *GE Refrigerator with freezer
• *Sharp Carousel II microwave & convection oven
• *Stainless steel sink
• *White Formica countertops
• *Clothes Washer and Dryer
• *Water Heater
• *Dockside water pressure system
• *Electrical panel in a recessed cabinet
• *Large storage cabinets and drawers
• *Bimini top with 3-sided enclosure
• *Swim Platform
• *Flybridge Carpeting (NEW 2003)
• *Fender racks on the bow
• *Radar Arch
• *Transom walkthrough door
• *Telephone, CATV, and Dockside *Water Connections
• *Boarding steps port and starboard
• *Pompanette flybridge helm chair
• *Hatteras standard black stripe removed for a cleaner look
• *The window frames have been repainted from black to white in 2003
• *New bottom paint in 2005
• *Teak Deck and steps (NEW 2003)
• *Molded fiberglass cabinet with a sink, freshwater, and bottle racks.
• Full aft deck Eisenglass enclosure (NEW 2005)
• *Deck carpeting and aft deck furniture
• *Fiberglass hardtop
• *Access to the cockpit with a molded fiberglass swim platform and walk-thru door.
• *Access to the flybridge via the port side
• *Access to the salon via the starboard side
• *Access to the bow via the port or starboard large side decks.
ALL OWNERS PERSONAL BELONGINGS
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.