\"EXIMIUS\" has incredible exterior lines that will demand attention anywhere you are cruising.
Starting from a one of kind customized Flybridge that has been equipped with U shaped central seating, bar, electric hideaway TV, Jacuzzi with extensive sunbathing nearby and all underneath a hardtop with a convertible sunroof.
The bow has been designed with the preferred Portuguese arrangement that has table seating dining or cocktails, sun pad and huge central parasols that converts it into a more private space. Completely unique to “Eximius” the current owner added an extended pulpit platform that has multiple uses either underway or while at anchor.
From the Stern there is a hydraulic platform with lifting capacity for 650kg and comfortably provides access to the aft cockpit with further seating and a large electric high-low teak table.
An incredible open interior design that easily accommodates up to 10 guests in 4 cabins that includes a master suite with large walk in wardrobes, 2 x twins each fitted with fold down Pullman bunks and one double VIP cabin forward with its own private access and a huge walk in wardrobe. Easily providing all the comforts of home, “Eximius” is capable of carrying up to 4 crew with two crew cabins and separated galley. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating featured throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere no matter where you are.
The following upgrades have been commissioned by the current owner since August 2015:
- All venetian blinds and black out blinds throughout the boat are now electrically operated.
- The Aft Cockpit table is now fitted on a high-low electric mechanism offering both a dining and low coffee table.
- A 55” Aqualite LED Outdoor TV is fitted to a fold-down electric mechanism in the ceiling of the Aft Cockpit.
- The KVH V7 satellite communications system dome has been replaced with 2 x additional KVH M9 Satellite TV domes providing access to 1000 TV channels across all four main European satellites for uninterrupted TV coverage.
- A control 4 AV system has been fitted providing touch screen and app control for TV’s, electronic blinds, lighting, music, Apple TV, PS4’s, Mac Hard-drive & Minimix system.
- New custom Main Deck free-standing sofas offering ingenious storage solutions, and a fold out chaise longue all finished in Whistler White Leather.
- New custom Main Deck free-standing extendable dining table with integrated storage and coffee table with integrated storage.
- Additional standalone USB charging sockets fitted throughout the boat.
- All internal lighting replaced for LED.
- An additional 42” Panasonic LED mirrored TV fitted to the saloon side of the Day Head bulkhead.
- Additional fold out work top fitting on the galley in front of the side door providing more useable work-top space.
- 2 x New Raymarine GS195 radar/chartplotters fitted on the Main Deck Helm Station, 2 x New Raymarine GS165 fitted on the Flybridge Helm, New Raymarine autopilot system with controls at both helms and a new Radar fitted on the hoop in 2018.
- Yacht Controller fitted.
- 2 x Seakeeper 9 GYRO Stabilizers fitted in the engine room providing ZERO roll at anchor. This system compliments the TRAC Fin Stabilizer system already fitted.
- Recessed Rain Head showers fitted in every en-suite shower.
- Back-lit mirrors fitted to the bulkhead of both Twin Guest Cabins.
- Fold down Pullman Bunks fitted in both Twin Guest Cabins.
- Custom electric fold out system fitted to the B & O LED TV fitted in the Midships Master Stateroom.
- Additional storage fitted in the Midships Master Stateroom walk in wardrobe.
- An additional Safe fitted in the Midships Master Stateroom.
- New teak stair treads fitted to all outside stairs.
- New color changeable LED bulbs fitted to the low level outside lighting all controlled by the Control 4 system.
- Completely new custom layout on the Flybridge including; New Jacuzzi with fold out sunbathing, new central seating cluster with wind break, new folding leaf teak table on a high-low electric mechanism, new bar (normally fitted to the 40m Sunseeker), additional folding backrests next to the helm station and a 55” Aqualite LED Outdoor TV fitted to a fold-down electric mechanism in the hard-top structure and AV connection socket to facilitate a free- standing DJ deck.
- A 7000-watt JL sound system on the Flybridge with more than 20 individual speakers including sub woofers and 4 amplifiers. An additional battery bank of 4 x 24v 25 Amp batteries and 2 x additional 24v battery chargers fitted in the Engine Room to power this AV system.
- Additional sound insulation added to ceiling of the Engine Room.
- An additional electrical transformer to receive 2 phase shore power and feed the electric system with additional power if shore power supply is not compatible the single-phase system fitted to the boat.
- Custom parasol base on the foredeck to house a 3m x 3m parasol.
- Custom pulpit platform with removable stainless-steel handrails and integral low level led lighting.
No other 88’ Sunseeker in the World has ever been Optioned And Upgraded like “Eximius.” If you are the type of Gentleman that demands the absolute Best of the Best in Comfort, Safety and Endless Entertaining Options – This 88 Sunseeker Is Your Next Acquisition.
Easy to see 7 days a week, schedule your appointment today.
Owner\'s Personal Effects. A full list of the Owners Personal effects will be provided upon request.
Engine hours are a representation of what the listing broker has been supplied by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, major overhauls and all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.