Ft Lauderdale, Florida
Coho is a fish raising machine that has all the room and amenities of a large motor yacht. The 4 stateroom and massive salon will make a long stay in the Bahama a pleasure. Recent upgrades include new bow thruster, new engine air seps, and a motivated seller will make this vessel a sweet deal.United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Twin Detroit Diesel 12V92
1861 HRS 1080 HP
Num of Engines
Ft Lauderdale, Florida
The interior accommodations are expansive and quite extravagant, particularly for a sport\nfishing yacht of this size. There are 4 staterooms. The Master is located amidship with ensuite\nhead. Two guest staterooms are located starboard aft of the Master Stateroom and share a head.\nThese staterooms may be utilized for crew quarters as well. The VIP Stateroom is foward with\nensuite head. The decor throughout is relaxed with all new headliner and wallpaper in the salon.
The spacious owner`s stateroom is located amidships and is reached from the starboard\ncompanionway. This stateroom is very spacious and beautifully appointed. There is a queen bed\nwith the head at the aft bulkhead. The upholstered headboard and custom bedspread in this\nroom are very striking. There is a built-in night table on either side. The wall opposite the foot of\nthe bed has a wood finish with built-in TV and entertainment center, hanging cedar lockers and\ndrawers. A mirrored vanity with makeup lighting, cabinet, drawers and recessed stool is built\ninto the port side wall. The Ensuite head is nicely appointed and has a separate stall shower,\nmirrored vanity, Corian molded wash basin and Dometic heads. Replaced all faucets in ensuite\nhead with Kohler nickel finish. The lighting is provided by 12VDC and 12VAC fixtures in the\noverhead and at the head of the bed. There is also indirect lighting at the floor level around the\nbase of the bed. An overhead hatch with screen is located above the vanity. The walls are high\ngloss teak and the carpet is a custom design which resembles sand on a beach. The custom\nbedspread is tastefully accented with colorful throw pillows and shams.
The VIP guest stateroom is located forward, full width with a queen bed placed athwartships to\nport. The ensuite head and shower are located in the forepeak which provides for a very\nspacious cabin. There are four hanging lockers with doors, one in each corner, and built-in\ncabinetry above the headboard and along the starboard bulkhead opposite the foot of the bed.\nThere is a Corian countertop with drawers and cabinet storage beneath. A TV is flush mounted\nin the cabinetry on the bulkhead above the countertop. There is a reverse cycle air conditioning\nunit provided for this cabin that is shared with the master stateroom with controls in the main\ncabin. Lighting is provided by 12VDC and 12VAC fixtures overhead and on either side of the\nbed at the headboard. Indirect lighting is placed around the cabinets at the floor level and\nabove. Three overhead hatches with screens open to the foredeck. The joiner work in this cabin\nis beautiful high gloss teak.
Accessed from the starboard companionway aft of the owner`s stateroom is the guest/crew\ncabin.
A washer and dryer are mounted in a recessed cabinet in the companionway. The guest head\nwith shower is to the port end of the companionway and serves both cabins. Replaced all\nfaucets in head with Kohler nickel finish. Each of these two cabins has twin berths, a hanging\nlocker and drawers. Each cabin is reached from the companionway down two steps. Rod lockers\nwith sliding smoked Plexiglass doors and indirect lighting are placed along the outboard\nbulkhead providing an excellent display for blue water fishing tackle.
Moving aft and up the steps from the companionway is a huge salon and galley area. New\nheadliner throughout the salon. The decor in this area uses the same theme and color schemes\nas the forward areas. A small built-in dinette with teak oval table and two folding chairs adjoins\nthe galley to starboard. An entertainment center is built into the cabinetry above the dinette\nproviding a view of the flat screen TV from the salon seating. New Yamaha surround with Bose\nspeakers and subwoofers. The bar is located to starboard just aft of the dinette and new\nstainless Kitchen Aid ice machine, sink, and new stainless wine chiller 30 bottle storage. There\nis an L- shaped sofa to port with a teak hi-lo drop leaf table. Sofas are spacious and done in\nSunbrella Fabric with colorful throw pillows. The window treatments are custom wood blinds\nand upholstered valances in pleated fabric. The carpeting is the same carpet throughout the\ninterior.
The galley is forward from the salon to the port and is separated from the salon area by a large\nteak cabinet which contains the refrigerator and a smaller cabinet has a Corian countertop,\ndrawers, cabinet, new built-in trash compactor and an overhead cabinet. There are ample teak\ncabinets above and below countertops which provide storage for dishes, cookware, microwave\nand small appliances. The galley floor is beautifully done in traditional teak and holly.
• Dumbwaiter (from Galley to Flybridge)
• GE side by side refrigerator/freezer
• New Stainless Kitchen Aid Trash compactor
• Hot and cold pressure water
• Teak and holly flooring
• Drawer storage
• Large window
• Exhaust fan
• Cooktop electric burners and Microwave/Convection Oven
• Single stainless steel sink
• Undercounter cabinets
• Direct and indirect lighting
• Air conditioning vent
• Corian countertops
• Trash compactor
• Ice maker
• Wine cooler
A custom solid wood sliding door in the aft salon bulkhead provides access to the spacious\ncockpit which is well equipped for fishing and has access to water toys. The transom gate and\ntuna door work equally well for boarding large fish. New padded white bolsters are mounted on\ntracks to port, starboard and aft. The wide teak covering boards have flush mounted rod holders\nand are maintained in natural teak finish. Built-in cabinets aft in the cockpit house the bait\nprep center, tackle cabinet, cockpit controls and engine room access hatchway. New 75 gal live\nwell bait tank. The cockpit deck has been completely reinforced, glassed and painted with\nImron non skid.
• Anchor (Rebuilt anchor system: reinforced bow pulpit to receive larger anchor and
chain, renewed windless to handle larger chain, added additional chain to 400\', new
rollers, new plow style anchor, plus spare fortress anchors)
• Bow pulpit and rails, side stanchions
• Coast Guard safety package
• Fiberglass deck
• Freshwater and saltwater wash downs
• Marquipt electric dingy davit (Davit renewed with all new electronics, circuits,
control cords, ect.)
• 14 ft. Novurania with 60 HP Yamaha motor & sun cover
• Ideal electric windlass
• Fenders and lines
• Life jackets and life ring
• Navigation lights, spreader lights
• Yellow Awlgrip hull
• Cockpit sun cover
• Companion seats & covers
• Dingy chocks
• Rupp triple spreader outriggers
• Flush mounted rod holders with cup holders
• Tuna door with gate
• Bait prep station
• Tackle center
• (2) helm seats plus Stidd Captain Seat (3 total)
• Cockpit side lockers
• New Teak covering boards
• In-deck fish box
• New Teak (Transom teak, Re-upholsters bump rail around cockpit for fishing, and
Style rod holders in transom) (6 months old)
• (4) New underwater 12V LED lights (Blue) (6 months old)
• (2) AC Halogen underwater lights
• 6 person life raft
• Teak swim platform with customized transom door and hinges
• Replaced ceiling lights from old halogen lights throughout with LED lights
The flybridge ladder is welded aluminum tubing with white non slip treads, providing easy\naccess to the spacious flybridge from the cockpit. The large console has storage beneath and\nflush-mounted electronics in custom cabinetry for weather protection and easy viewing. A large\nfiberglass electronics cabinet with smoked Plexiglass doors is above the helm and built into the\nfiberglass hardtop. There are stainless steel and aluminum grab rails conveniently placed on the\nconsole, overhead and aft. Two helm seats are pedestal mounted at the console and a third to\nstarboard. All are painted in white Imron and have vinyl cushions. A cabinet with wet bar is\nplaced just to starboard of the console. A small refrigerator is built into the starboard end of the\nconsole opposite the wet bar. Forward of the console is a large seating area which will\naccommodate eight to ten adults. There is a large drop leaf table with cabinet storage beneath.\nBuilt in under the table is a Dumbwaiter for serving your guests from the galley area to upper\ndeck. The seating area has cabinet storage beneath the cushions.
The flybridge is enclosed with new Poly Isinglass (3 months) which provides excellent visibility\nin all directions including the cockpit. The comfortable seating here makes this a favorite place\nto sit with guests.
• All New Electronics 2015 ((2)Furuno Navnet TZ Touch 14 with chirp transducer,
touch screens, radar 4\' open array, depth, chart)
• New Simrad autopilot (2015)
• 1 24\' Raymarine monitor
• New ICOM VHF with new antennas
• VHF radio (salon)
• High Definition Flat Panel Screen
• Interface for GPS
• Flybridge speakers
• Furuno GPS speed log
• New Fusion Radio
• New Fusion AM/FM/CD radio (flybridge)
• Hailer horn
• New antennas
• ACR remote searchlight
• Satellite TV antenna
• Fusion CD Player
• New Camera System (7) HD Cameras (3 in engine room, 1 facing bow, 1 in salon,
and 2 in cockpit) and DVR Camera recorder 30 days memory
• (4) TV\'s
• New entertainment system (New TV, Yamaha receiver with surround, BOSE speakers
custom installed in headliner with sub-woofer under couch, Apple TV and Blu-Ray
Twin Detroit Diesel completely rebuilt in May 2006.
• New Engine Air Sep Filtration Assembly 2020
• 4 Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning units
• New Bow Thruster 2019
• Automatic and manual halon fire extinguishing systems
• Hynautic hydraulic steering
• Bennett trim tabs
• Acoustical and thermal insulation
• 2 bilge blowers, 5 automatic and manual bilge pumps
• Engine fuel filters
• Lube oil transfer system
• 2 extra propellers
• Engine synchronizer
• Engine alarm and emergency stop
• Engine fuel shut off valve
• Replaced holding tank with new style 2015
• Replaced fresh water tank 2014
• Replace hot water tank 2013
• Engine room gauges and panels, with direct CCTV monitoring from helm
• Racor fuel filters
• Sea Recovery water maker
• Replaced old shaft seals with new modern style 2014
• Water pumps: New AC and DC fresh water pumps
• New inverter system (isolated on its own battery bank separate from engines and
house batteries) 2013
• New Dometic Heads fresh water system (New toilets, new hoses throughout and new
• Northern Lights 20 kw generator - 2072 hrs.
• Northern 12 kw generator - 1490 hrs.
• 4 batteries & automatic battery charger
• Dual dockside electrical cables
• 4 new 8D batteries 2017
• Cablemaster shore power cable retractors (both sides)
• Flybridge mounted electronics batteries with separate charger for flybridge
• Generators where replaced new with Retrofit.
• New Bow Thruster
• New rudder packing
• New Engine Air Seps
COHO one of the nicest 63\' Ocean\'s out there. Her extensive equipment list and long list of\nongoing improvements and upgrades during the past two years leave nothing to be done to\nprepare her for a season of fishing or cruising. She has had continuous maintenance by the\nabsolute best professionals, and with her all new interior is indeed a pleasure to view.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the\naccuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is\noffered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.