Charismatic is a 1976 48\' Hatteras Long Range Cruiser in very nice \ncondition. She is docked under cover in fresh water. She offers twin \n112 hp main engines, newer 17 kW Onan generator, Auto-gen 4 kW 110 vac \nalternator, Naiad stabilizers, fuel polishing system, oil change system,\n Hurricane diesel fired heating system, Sidepower bowthruster, 800 gpd \nwatermaker, Electra-Scan blackwater treatment system, some updated \nelectronics, KVH satellite TV system, Nick Jackson 1,000 lb davit and \nEisenglass and screen enclosed aftdeck. She was also painted in 2017. \nCharismatic is Great Loop capable or ready for bluewater passages.
From the swimplatform, you enter the aftdeck via the transom door \nand then enter the salon through the wood and glass door forward. Once \ninside the salon, you will find a sofa with 2 ottomans/coffee tables to \nport, galley port forward, sofa to starboard, storage cabinet starboard \naft, and an entertainment cabinet starboard forward. Walk forward and \nstep up into the raised pilothouse, where you will find a side deck \naccess door on each side, L-shaped benchseat and table and watch berth \naft, helm forward and steps to the guest staterooms starboard forward. \nThe master stateroom with ensuite head and tub/shower is amidships and \nthe guest stateroom with v-berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower \nis forward. Flybridge access is via molded-in steps on each side deck. \n Engine room access is via a salon sole hatch.
The\n headroom in the salon is 6\'6\", 6\'5\" in the pilothouse, 6\'3\" in the \nmaster stateroom, 6\'5\" in the master stateroom shower, 6\'6\" in the guest\n stateroom, 6\' in the guest stateroom shower, 6\'7\" on the flybridge and \n7\'5\" on the aftdeck. The master stateroom berth is 6\'7\" long and the \nguest stateroom berths are 6\'5\" long.
Charismatic offers a full beam master stateroom amidships with a queen \nsize berth and ensuite head with tub/shower and a guest stateroom \nforward with a v-berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower. There is \nalso a watch berth aft in the pilothouse.
The salon offers a \nsofa with storage on each side, 2 ottomans/coffee tables to port, \nstorage cabinet starboard aft, entertainerment cabinet starboard \nforward, wood and glass door aft, opening side and aft windows with \nshades, carpet (2019) and a sole hatch to the engine room.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The galley is port forward in the salon.
- Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer with icemaker
- Jenn-Air 4-burner ceramic electric cooktop
- GE Profile Advantium convection/microwave oven
- Large stainless steel sink
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Teak parquet sole
- Dry storage
- Insignia freezer on the aftdeck (2016)
The full-beam master\n stateroom is amidships and offers a queen size berth, nightstands, \nreading lights, carpet (2019), 3 hanging lockers, full length mirror, \nstorage drawers, 2 large portlights and an ensuite head with a \ntub/shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The guest stateroom \nis forward and offers a v-berth, 2 portlights, reading lights, overhead \nhatch with screen, full length mirror, hanging locker, storage drawers, \nhalf teak & holly sole and carpet and an ensuite head with enclosed \nshower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- Kenmore stack washer and dryer
The pilothouse \noffers a full helm forward with storage underneath, L-shaped benchseat \nwith storage and custom wood table aft, watch berth aft, side deck \naccess door on each side, steps to the staterooms starboard forward, \nopening aft window and side windows with shades, rod holders and teak \nsole.
To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The flybridge offers a bimini (2017), non-skid deck, benchseat aft, 2 \nhelmseats, full helm forward with storage underneath, deck storage box, \nNick Jackson 1,000 lb davit, tender storage, molded-in steps to each \nside deck and hinged mast.
The covered aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, transom gate, hardtop, \nlazarette/engine room access, deck storage box, Insignia freezer (2016) \nand Eisenglass and screen enclosure (2017).
- KVH Tracvision TV5 satellite TV system (2016)
- DirecTV HD DVR/sat receiver in the salon
- DirecTV receiver in the master stateroom
- Toshiba flat screen TV in the salon and master stateroom
- Sony STR-D665 FM/AM receiver in the salon
- Sony CDP-C365 5-Disc changer in the salon
- Sony Blu-ray player in the master stateroom
- JL Audio exterior speakers
- Bose interior speakers
- Raymarine HD Radar (2016)
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch multi-function display in a Navpod on the flybridge and in the pilothouse (2016)
- Raymarine ST40 speed display in the pilothouse
- Datamarine International Offshore depth sounder in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M127 VHF in the pilothouse
- West Marine 585 VHF on the flybridge
- Wood Freeman 500 autopilot in the pilothouse
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Thermometer, barometer and hygrometer in the pilothouse
- Wirie wifi signal booster
- Onan MDKAD-4492962 17 kW generator with approximately 1,550 hours (Underwater exhaust)
- Auto-Gen 4 kW alternator
- 2 X Jefferson Electric transformers
- Guest battery switches
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 12/70-3 battery charger (2015)
- Mastervolt 24/30-3 bowthruster battery charger (2015)
- 12 vdc outlet in the pilothouse
- 50 amp shore power cord
- 4 X 8D batteries (2015)
- Twin Detroit Diesel 4-53N 112 hp main engines with approximately 2,896 hours
- Morse engine controls
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Dripless shaft seals (Bellows replaced in 2017)
- Spurs line cutters
- Fuel manifold
- Racor 500FG fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each engine
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for the generator
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for the Hurricane heating system
- Algae-X magnetic fuel conditioner system
- RCI Marine fuel purifier
- Oil-X-Changer 950G oil change system
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Naiad 201 Series stabilizer system (Serviced in 2016)
- Sidepower bowthruster
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (4 zones)
- Hurricane diesel fired hydronic heating system (2015)
- Whirlpool 19 gallon water heater
- FCI Aquamiser AM826S 800 gpd watermaker (2014)
- Vacuflush heads
- New blackwater hoses
- Electra-Scan blackwater treatment system (2014)
- Tank Tender and Tankwatch holding tank level monitoring systems
- Ideal anchor windlass with foot controls
- CQR 75 lb anchor
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Non-skid decks
- Teak cap rails on stainless steel stanchions forward
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Dock water connection fore and aft
- Foredeck benchseat and storage
- Foredeck storage box
- Pilothouse window covers
- Fresh water washdown fore and aft
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Nick Jackson 1,000 lb tender davit
- Tender chocks on the flybridge
- Hull bottom in 2016
- Vessel was painted in 2017
- Kidde engine room fire suppression system
- Fire extinguishers
- ACR searchlight
- Kahlenberg horns
- Sellers\' personal belongings
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.