Bewitched is a classic, captain-maintained 50\' Ocean Alexander MK I \nraised pilothouse trawler. In addition to numerous upgrades, regular \nmaintenance is ongoing, including the exterior brightwork. She offers \ntwin Ford Lehman 120 HP main engines, Northern Lights 8 kW generator, \nMastervolt 4,000 watt inverter, extensive fuel polishing and filtration \nsystem, oil change system, watermaker and an amidships master stateroom \nand raised pilothouse layout. Bewitched is Great Loop capable.
From the swimplatform, you enter the covered aftdeck via the \ntransom gate and can walk out either side deck, step up the ladder to \nthe flybridge aft or step through the double teak & glass doors into\n the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find a sofa and hi/lo \nfolding teak table to port, wetbar with icemaker and stainless steel \nsink port forward, galley starboard forward and two lounge chairs and \ncabinet to starboard. Walk forward and you can step down into the \nmaster stateroom directly or step up into the raised pilothouse. From \nthe raised pilothouse, you can walk out either side deck door, step up \nto the flybridge or step down to the guest companionway. The guest \nstateroom is forward and the guest head is to starboard. Engine room \naccess is via a forward door from the master stateroom or salon sole \nhatches.
The headroom in the salon is 6\'5\", \n7\'2\" on the flybridge, 6\'4\" on the aftdeck, 6\'3\" in the master stateroom\n and master stateroom shower, 6\'8\" in the guest stateroom, 6\'4\" in the \nguest shower and 6\'5\" in the pilothouse. The master stateroom berth is \n6\'4\" long and the guest berths are 6\'6\" long.
Bewitched offers an amidships master stateroom with a queen size berth \nand an ensuite head with an enclosed shower; and a guest stateroom \nforward with a v-berth and insert. The guest head with enclosed shower \nis to starboard just aft of the guest stateroom. The pilothouse settee \nalso converts to a double size berth.
The salon offers two\n lounge chairs and a storage cabinet to starboard, a sofa with hi/lo \nfolding teak table to port, wetbar with stainless steel sink, icemaker \nand storage port forward, double teak & glass doors aft, port \nforward steps to the pilothouse, steps forward to the master stateroom, \nopening side and aft windows, curtains and carpet.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The galley is located starboard forward in the salon.
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Whirlpool Gold microwave/convection oven
- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
- Kitchenaid trash compactor
- Black & Decker Spacemaker coffee maker
- Double molded-in Corian sinks and Corian countertop
- Wine glass rack
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Teak parquet sole
- Raritan icemaker in the salon
- Magma stainless BBQ grill on deck
- Frigobar chest freezer/refrigerator on the flybridge
Dining space is available at the salon hi/lo folding teak table, \npilothouse hi/lo table and the folding teak table on the aftdeck.
The master stateroom\n is amidships and offers a queen size berth, nightstands, shelf, storage\n drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, 3 portlights with curtains, \ncarpet over teak & holly sole, steps to the salon aft, engine room \naccess door and an ensuite head with enclosed shower. The forward and \naft doors are solid for complete privacy while allowing access to the \nforward engine room door from the salon.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The guest stateroom \nis forward and offers a v-berth with an insert, 2 portlights, overhead \nhatch with screen, shelves, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging \nlocker, reading lights, carpet over teak & holly sole and anchor \nchain locker access. The guest head is to starboard aft of the \nstateroom and offers an enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The raised \npilothouse offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, side deck\n access door on each side, Angler\'s Specialties helmseat, L-shaped \nseating with hi/lo table aft (Converts to a double size berth), steps \nwith door and hatch to the flybridge port aft, storage drawers and \ncabinets, overhead hatch and teak & holly sole.
To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The flybridge offers\n a bimini, teak deck, benchseat with storage on each side and aft, \nhelmseat, storage under helm console, Radar arch, ladder to the aftdeck,\n hatch and door to the pilothouse stairs, teak cap rails on stainless \nsteel stanchions with canvas covers and side curtains and a Frigobar \nchest freezer/refrigerator.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The aftdeck offers a hardtop, teak deck, sun screen, transom gate to the\n teak swimplatform, lazarette access, teak ladder to the flybridge and \ndouble teak & glass doors to the salon.
- Insignia flat screen TV on a lift in the salon
- Samsung DVD in the salon
- Fusion MS-IP700i stereo in the pilothouse
- Fusion speakers
- Simrad 4G Radar
- Simrad multi-function display in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Simrad HS35 VHF on the flybridge
- Simrad RS35 in the pilothouse
- Simrad AP24 autopilot in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Forward scanning sonar
- Chelsea clock and barometer in the salon
- Northern Lights M753K 8 kW generator with approximately 3,224 hours
- Mastervolt MassCombi 12/4000-200 inverter/charger
- Mastervolt ChargeMaster 12/35-3 battery charger
- Step Up SR-700 DC power regulator
- 2 X Arco alternators
- Blue Sea electrical panels
- Blue Sea battery switches
- 50 amp shore power cord
- Shore power connection on each side deck
- Twin Ford Lehman 2715E 120 HP main engines with approximately 7,783 hours
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive gearboxes
- Glendinning engine controls
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Murphy electronic engine monitor panels at each helm
- Groco sea strainers
- Centek exhaust systems
- Separ SWK 2000/5/50 fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each main engine and the generator
- Separ Diesel Dialysis fuel polishing system
- Reverso fuel priming system
- Reverso oil change system
- MarinAir reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (3 zones)
- Water Makers watermaker
- Pentair Shurflo Aqua King II 5 gpm fresh water system pump
- Dometic electric heads
- Tankwatch III holding tank level monitoring system
- Ideal anchor windlass with a foot control
- CQR 75 lb anchor with 300\' anchor chain
- Spare Danforth and CQR anchors
- Secondary 50\' anchor chain and 300\' nylon rode
- Washdown forward
- Stainless steel rails forward and teak cap rails on stainless steel stanchions on each side and aft
- Canvas covers on the rails and pilothouse doors
- Portuguese Bridge storage lockers and benchseat with storage
- Windscreen covers
- Boarding gate each side
- Teak decks
- Teak transom
- Teak swimplatform
- Teak & stainless steel swim ladder
- Boston Whaler 110 Sport
- Suzuki 25 HP 4-stroke outboard
- Steelhead Marine SM 800 R tender davit
- Marquipt tender chocks
- Ray-Line searchlight
- Marinco horns
- Fire extinguishers
- Sellers\' personal belongings
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.