From her stunning lines to her powerful performance, ASPIRATION is a yacht that has enjoyed continual maintenance and upgrades throughout her life. During the current ownership, ASPIRATION has undergone a refit in 2014 that included a new engine, new mainsail, new water-maker, rudder service, full rig service, and more.
She benefitted also from further updates in January 2016 with new air conditioning systems and a new headsail. In November 2016 she obtained new Raymarine instruments - amongst other works.
ASPIRATION’s stunning lines are by German Frers; she sports typical Nautor Swan “cruiser-racer” style with teak laid wedge decks. ASPIRATION has two cockpits – one aft-helm working cockpit and one large centre cockpit with a dining table suitable for alfresco meals. ASPIRATION has a classic-style interior in teak with satin finish. She is well suited to family use but also is excellent for entertaining guests, chartering or racing. The amidships full width salon is impressive with intricate details.
ASPIRATION is able to accommodate up to six guests in three cabins including a spacious master cabin aft with double berth, settee and en-suite bathroom; a VIP located forward of the main saloon on the port side with a double bed and en-suite bathroom; and an additional guest stateroom to starboard with twin bunk beds and an en-suite bathroom. Plus crew cabins for four.United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop and Johnson. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
2014 850 HRS 380 HP
Num of Engines
• Ray marine chart plotter hybrid touch with radar interface at\nhelm in aft cockpit.
(interfaces with 2016\nnew instrumentation)
• All winches serviced.
• New Hafele dishwasher in galley 2019.
• New prop shaft, cutlass bearings and thru hulls. General service\nand antifouling plus some new canvas.
• Stainless steel Aqualoy 22 propeller shaft. Including cutlass\nbearings, refurbished Max Prop, etc.
• New engine exhaust hose
• Removal and of Goiot ports for re-anodizing, replacing of the\nrubber seals etc.
• Removal of helm and replacement of roller bearings.
• Removal and anodizing of helm wheel shroud, including various\ninspection plates and aluminium items.
• Removal and repair, including anodizing, many running rigging\nblocks and various deck hardware.
• Removal of most of interior chrome hardware for re-chroming –\ndoor handles, etc.
• Removal and service of Goiot hatches.
• Disassemble and service winches, including re-chrome various\nparts.
• New Raymarine instrumentation including A75 multi-function\ndisplay for NAV station below decks, Evolution 400 autopilot with P70 display,\nwind displays and multi-function display.
• Five new air conditioning units, Siam Cooling Systems “Yen Dee”\npackage.
• New headsail, Challenge Performance Cruising warp drive\ntri-radial cut with 2 ply leach and UV cover protection.
• New foresheets
• Yanmar 6LYA, 365 Hp or 272Kw, diesel engine, 6 cylinders in line,\nTurbo Aspirated.
• Rig was unstepped and has undergone to a complete inspection and\nrefit.
• The rod rigging has undergone to die penetrant test of all the\nheads and terminations. Diagonals shroud • N4 were replaced as well as some of the toggles aloft and deck\ntoggles of the vertical and diagonal shrouds N1. The secondary stays and the\nbackstay runners in Aramid fibres have been replaced.
• Reckmann foresail hydraulic reefing system serviced by the\nReckmann in Germany.
• New full batten main sail, North Sails made in USA,\nDyneema/Carbon SRPC.
• Rudder dropped, and new bearings
• Fo’c’sle fitted originally fitted with a V berth now fitted as\nworking area, with an Electrolux EWW1273 washing machine and fitted spares storage
• Ice maker installed in galley. Serviced 2019
• Refrigerator and freezer doors removed and repaired including new\nhardware, new gel coat on the interior surfaces and new teak veneer on exterior\nfaces.
• New Spectra MPC-3000 water maker.
• New Yamaha 60 hp 4-stroke dinghy outboard motor 2014. Serviced\n2020\n\n
The hull and deck are GRP sandwich construction and\nfoam core (hand laid E-glass & Aramid\nfibre sandwich with foam core).\n\n
Structural bulkheads are foam cored and laminated to\nhull and deck.\n\n
Teak laid deck, replaced\nin 2005/6\n\n
Aspiration has the optional “wing keel” – the ballast\nkeel is a lead casting with antimony.\n\n
Cast in keel bolts are of stainless steel.\n\n
Rudder of foam filled GRP with high tensile stainless\nsteel stock. Rudder dropped and new bearings installed 2014\n\n
Cable steering gear. Recessed destroyer type single\nwheel with elk-hide cover.\n\n
There are two watertight bulkheads - anchor locker\n& lazarette.\n\n
Deck hatches removed, disassembled and repaired where\nnecessary 2015/16. Acrylic replaced on most.\n\n
Main salon fixed acrylic windows removed and replaced\nwith tempered glass 2015/16. Teak wood on interior of windows replaced.\n\n
Deck\nHardware & Ground Tackle\n\n
Anchor system Retractable\nanchor arm with recessed anchor windlass\n\n
Anchor 63\nkg CQR anchor with 110m of 15mm chain\n\n
Windlass Lewmar\n4000 horizontal windlass in foredeck locker\n\n
Deck Lockers 8\nx deck stowage lockers in cockpit\n\n
Deck Teak\nlaid deck\n\n
15\nLewmar winches in total with six a function Lewmar Commander 6 hydraulic unit,\nserviced 2018
2 x Lewmar 110 linked with pedestals secondary are\nhydraulic drive;\n\n
2 x Lewmar 110 linked with pedestals secondary are\nelectric drive\n\n
2 x auxiliary winches Lewmar 65 CST;\n\n
Mainsheet winch 90 SST with electro hydraulic drive\nand drop-in pedestal;\n\n
All winches serviced 2020.\n\n
1 x Yanmar 6LYA, 365 Hp\nor 272Kw, 4 stroke, diesel, 6 cylinders in\nline, Turbo Aspirated, sea water indirect cooled, marine engine new 2014.\n\n
Stainless steel Aqualoy 22 propeller shaft 2018 including new cutlass bearings.\n\n
MaxProp feathering propeller.\n\n
Running Hours 1142.3 hrs\nApril 2020\n\n
Drive PRM 1000 Ratio 2.983:1\n\n
Controls Mechanical /\ncables,\ndual instrument panels at helm & navigation station\n\n
Fuel tanks drained and cleaned, all\nexisting fuel polished 2018.\n\n
New exhaust hose Dec\n2018\n\n
Generator: Kohler 20E OZD 22.5 KVA, diesel generator is installed. 10 605 April 2020\n\n
Air Conditioning: Five (5) reverse-cycle units 220v AC, new Feb 2016. Serviced\nNov 2019. Water pump serviced Feb 2020\n\n
Water-maker: Spectra MPC-3000 water maker (new 2014)\n\n
Ship power is 24 V DC.\n\n
Deep cycle house batteries 640AH new Nov 2019\n\n
Separate battery bank is supplied for Navigation and\nRadio equipment.\n\n
Separate 12V battery bank is supplied for main engine\nand generator starting.\n\n
Shore power, is hard wired aft with heavy duty shore\npower cable. Inside boat replaced 2019\n\n
Two (2) Victron Multiplus 24 VDC/70 Amp automatic\nbattery chargers/inverters.\n\n
One (1) Mastervolt Mass 24 VDC/50 Amp battery charger.\n\n
Main engine is supplied with 2 alternators, one of\nwhich is high capacity 24V 175 Amp for house\nbattery charging.\n\n
Indirect lighting replaced with over 20 high quality\ndimmable LED lumitec rail light fixtures throughout.\n\n
Three (3) Dometic / Sealand Vacuflush toilets\n\n
One (1) Manual Par Jabsco toilet in cabin’s head\n\n
Holding tanks for Vacuflush toilets with diverter\nvalves\n\n
Emergency engine-driven high-capacity bilge pump\ninstalled\n\n
Four (4) Par\nJabsco 34600-0010 high capacity bilge pumps with auto float switches All serviced Mar 2020\n\n
Gianneschi 24VDC\nhigh output water pressure pump\n\n
Whale Gusher 10 and Whale Gusher 30, manual bilge\npumps.\n\n
Automatic pilot Evolution\n400 autopilot with P70 display, (new Nov\n2016), interfacing with Raymarine hybrid touch\nchart plotter at helm 2020. Hydraulic hoses\nreplaced Nov 2018, hydraulic ram serviced Dec 2018. Hydraulic pump serviced Sep\n2019\n\n
A75 Multi function display for nav station below\ndecks, new Nov 2016\n\n
Wind displays new Nov 2016 – incorporating – a I60\nwind display unit; a I70 multifunction display for depth etc.; plus a Close\nHauled wind display.\n\n
Radar Furuno 64 nm radar\n\n
Chart Plotter Raymarine hybrid\ntouch E70023 chart plotter mounted at helm 2020\n\n
Magnetic compass Suunto D-165\n\n
Gyro Compass 1\n\n
VHF Icom VHF IC-M502– 2003\ndual station\n\n
SSB Skanti 400w HF radio\n\n
Computer Onboard PC computer\nsystem interfaced with CCTV\n\n
ASPIRATION has a classic style interior finished in\nteak with satin finish. The interior was hand built with custom care by\nNautor’s craftsmen using the best yacht practice and first grade materials.\n\n
Aft helm / working cockpit.\n\n
Large centre cockpit with dining table suitable for outdoor informal\ndining.\n\n
Access to the lower deck is by two companionways.\n\n
The first one aft from the aft cockpit serves the owner’s cabin – from\nwhere you can also go forward to the navigation station situated just forward\nof the cabin.\n\n
The main entrance leads from the main central cockpit and leads into the\nmain saloon.
Main saloon 1 x Samsung 46” flat screen on\narticulated wall mount\n\n
Master cabin 1 x Panasonic 22” flat screen\n\n
Sound\nsystem Bose 5.1 entertainment\nsystem with speakers throughout the interior/exterior\n\n
Middle\ncockpit Equipped with 24-VDC refrigeration\nunit\n\n
Computer Ship’s computer in navigation\nstation\n\n
Rig was un-stepped and underwent a complete inspection\nand refit in 2014. The rod rigging underwent die penetrant test of all the\nheads and terminations. Diagonal shroud N4 were replaced as well as some of the\ntoggles aloft and deck toggles of the vertical and diagonal shrouds N1. The\nsecondary stays and the backstay runners in Aramid fibres were replaced)\n\n
Mast Carbon fibre mast &\nboom by Hood Yacht Spars\n\n
Mast height 105 feet – 32.24 meters\n\n
Hydraulic furler Reckmann unstepped\nserviced Sep 2018\n\n
Spinnaker poles 2 x Carbospars\n\n
Reaching struts 2 x Carbospars
\nStanding rigging s/s rod
Inner forestay Kevlar\n\n
Running rigging Yacht Braid\n\n
Backstay & Vang fitted with Navtec hydraulic adjuster all hydraulic cylinders serviced 2019/2020\n\n
New foresheets 2015\n\n
Reckmann foresail hydraulic reefing system serviced by\nReckmann in Germany 2014\n\n
New mainsail cover including a “lazy-bag” system for\neasier stowage of the main, January 2019.\n\n
Mainsail North Sails full battened Norlam Dyneema/Carbon\nSRPC (new 2014).\n\n
Genoa Cruising Rolly Tasker Genoa – 202 m2 Tri-radial\ncut – new January 2016.\n\n
Headsail Challenge\nPerformance Cruising warp drive tri-radial cut with 2 ply leach and UV cover\nprotection (2014).\n\n
Bombard EXPL-SB500 5-meter Hypalon RIB with centre console\n(serviced 2015)\n\n
Tender motor - 60\nHP 4-stroke Yamaha outboard (new 2014) Serviced\n2019, all electric cables replaced Oct2019 new controller 2020\n\n
New canvas covers for dinghy, January 2019.\n\n
Life rafts Two\n(2) Ocean Safety 6-man\n\n
Life rings One (1) w/MOM overboard\n\n
Life jackets 12\nOcean Safety MCA inflatable life jackets\n\n
EPIRB GME\n406 MHz Category I\n\n
AIS Ray\nMarine transponder integrated with chart plotter\n\n
Sun bimini, new Oct 2018.\n\n
Sprayhood. Deck cushions.\n\n
Chain and anchor, re-galvanised 2015\n\n
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.