*Not available for sale to US residents while in US waters.
‘Annabel’ is stunning 2010 Sunseeker 88 Yacht, offered seriously for sale. Used only for private use since new, this 88 Yacht is in pristine condition. Fitted with twin 1947HP MTU 12V 2000 M94 engines, ‘Annabel’ reaches a top speed of 27 knots. She is fitted with Tropical specification air conditioning, TRAC Star digital fin stabilizer system, generators upgraded to two Kohler 27Kw 50Hz with silent sound shields, flybridge GRP hard top and Bang & Olufsen upgrade throughout. This striking Sunseeker 88 Yacht has a Bourneville brown hull and RAL white superstructure, both of which have been recently fully repainted by the manufacturers, Sunseeker International Limited. The interior of ‘Annabel’ has been completed using black American walnut in a satin finish, which is complemented by the cream and oyster leather soft furnishings. The luxurious accommodation on ‘Annabel’ consists of four en-suite staterooms with berths for eight guests. The extensive exterior areas of the flybridge, aft deck and foredeck provide guests onboard with al fresco entertaining and dining spaces.United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Worth Avenue Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
MTU 12V2000 M94
1400 HRS 1947 HP
Num of Engines
Descending the stairs from the main deck you arrive in the lower deck lobby, heading forward, you will arrive in the grand full-beam master suite, which is located amidships. The master suite has a sofa seating area, vanity desk, large walk-in wardrobe and a fabulous en-suite which has twin basins, WC, bidet, and huge walk-in shower.
The private double VIP guest cabin, which is accessed by separate steps down from the helm, includes a large walk-in wardrobe, vanity table and spacious en-suite fitted with twin basins and corner shower.
• VIP Stateroom Portlights
Aft of the master are the two twin en-suite guest cabins to port and starboard, both are fitted with sliding berths so that they can easily be converted to doubles as required.
The stern crew quarters are accessed via a door in the transom. This has two twin cabins, WC, shower and L-shaped sofa seating area.
• Sprung Mattresses
• All guest en suites fitted with square Althea Elle Neo sinks
• Day blinds in all cabins
Stepping onboard ‘Annabel’ you arrive in the spacious aft cockpit which provides an al fresco dining area and is fitted with a large high gloss lacquered table and ample seating. Entering through the floor to ceiling glass sliding doors, you arrive in the light and airy main deck saloon, which has relaxed sofa seating to both port and starboard, with a large rise and fall TV to starboard. Moving forward, to starboard is the formal dining area with seating for up to eight guests. To port of the formal dining is a door leading into the well-equipped galley, ready to cater to all the needs of those onboard. Located to starboard, opposite the galley is a staircase to the lower deck guest accommodations. The day head is located forward past the staircase.
• Wide planked Wenge Wood flooring in saloon, dining area & wheelhouse
• All overhead lighting on dimmers
• Black Mesh Windscreen Covers
• 100% Hand-tufted wool carpets
• Aft cockpit wet bar with sink
• B & O Upgrade Throughout
• General Ecology Ultrafine Water Purifier for Icemaker
• Wine Cooler in Saloon
• Haviland Tambour Crockery
• Dartington Glassware
• Dishwasher upgraded to full size integrated model
• Separate washing machine & tumble dryer in the crew cabin
Forward of the galley and the day head, is the high-tech helm, fitted with state of the art navigation and electronics equipment. Two helm seats to starboard and an L-shaped sofa area to port, perfect for those guests wishing to monitor their progress towards their chosen destination.
Ascending to the flybridge from the stairs in the aft cockpit, forward and to port is the al fresco dining area, with L-shaped seating surrounding a stunning high gloss lacquered table. Opposite to starboard is the well-equipped wet bar, with additional informal bar style seating. Forward and to port is the flybridge helm with four helm seats, two to port and two to starboard, with an additional sunbathing pad forward to starboard. Located to the aft of the flybridge is a large sunbathing area. The GRP hardtop with retractable canopy provides guests with some welcomed shade during the height of the midday heat. Accessed along the port and starboard side decks is the foredeck which provides an excellent area for pre-dinner drinks and from which guests can enjoy the vista ahead.
• Flybridge teak decking
• Flybridge GRP Hardtop, including retractable canopy
• Flybridge Television
• Foredeck sunbed rests
• Third helm station
• Stern Spring Cleats
• Stainless Steel Passerelle
• Tinted film to side windows & sliding doors of main saloon
• Twin 1947HP MTU 12V 2000 M94 engines - Hours: Port 1400, Stbd 1400 (Nov 2019)
• Generators upgraded to Two Kohler 27Kw 50Hz with super silent sound shields - Hours: 1800 and 1800 (Nov 2019)
• Trac Star Digital Fin Stabiliser System
• Tropical Air-conditioning
• Air-conditioning air handlers upgraded to quieter running AHDC units
• Bow Twin Anchor Arrangement
• 1 x 6.5" Colour MTU Smartline Display
• Furuno NavNet 3D remote keyboard
• Simrad AP28 Autopilot
• Simrad RS87 DSC VHF
• Ultrasonic wind sensor
• CCTV with 5 Cameras
• KVH M9 Satellite TV System
• Burglar alarm - Superyacht system
• Electrical - Isolation Transformer
• Electrical - Seamless Transfer
• Preparation for future fit of water maker
• Safe 2 Brick, with digital lock
• 3 Transom lights