2021 Prestige 59′
La Dolce Vita II
2021 Prestige 590 Fly Bridge
New to the Market
Waxed and Detailed
Seakeeper & Water Maker
Cummins Shaft-Drive with Joystick
“La Dolce Vita II” is a three stateroom three head version of the Very Popular Prestige Yacht model 590 Fly Bridge. Originally sold to a client who purchased it new from InterMarine and traded it after a short use to move up to the Prestige 630 Fly Bridge. The current owner purchased the boat in January 2022 and traded their 2020 Prestige 420 Fly Bridge to move up to a larger yacht. The current family enjoyed this boat with the help of their captain to enjoy InterMarine Escapades and travelled to Washington DC and back where they spend the summers. Due to work commitments and other family activities, they have put “La Dolce Vita II” up for sale. “La Dolce Vita II” is now seriously looking for a new owner! She was just completely buffed and waxed, all teak was cleaned, engine room was cleaned and detailed for the new owners. The current owners are out of boating; however, the boat is being washed bi-weekly and Preventive Maintenance (PM Service) is being done monthly by a Prestige Specialist.
Notable Options & Extras:
- Twin Cummins 8.3 QSC (600 HP) with Shaft-Drives & Cummins Joystick control for docking.
- Yacht Controller remote docking system to dock from anywhere on the boat.
- Seakeeper NG 6 Gyro stabilization & Water Maker.
- Optional Crystal Silver MetallicAwlgrip paint on the Hull Sides.
- High-Gloss Wenge Wood Interior package with Leather Salon Sofas.
- 8000 BTU Air Conditioning in skipper cabin.
- Prestige Ship Control System.
- Battery Monitoring System.
- Inter-Connection switch for Shore Power to run all systems with one 50 AMP cable.
- Raymarine Open Array 72-mile Radar.
- Sliding chocks for a tender or jet ski.
- Spring Mattresses in Master Stateroom and VIP Stateroom.
- Electric Blinds in Salon.
- Dishwasher & Washer/Dryer combo.
- Villeroy & Boch dishware, glassware, flatware kit with Prestige Logo – 6 sets.
- Raymarine Day/Night Reverse camera.
- Satellite TV & Wi-Fi Booster.
- Upgraded galley counter tops.
- Bowers & Wilkins Sound Package in Salon and Master Stateroom.
A unique feature of this Prestige 590 is that it is a shaft-drive propulsion system coupled with Cummins innovative joystick control for docking. The shaft-drive version allows for the use of larger diameter propellers that results in a slightly lower top speed, but a more sustainable cruising speed. These larger diameter propellers are better suited to driving more weight and optimize performance in warmer waters, ideal for high-spec yachts in warmer climates. A large diameter variable-speed bow thruster is coupled to the engine throttles with a joystick interphase means easy docking. Underwater exhaust keeps noise and vibration low.
“La Dolce Vita II” comes with our exclusive InterMarine Delivery Package that consists of “Escapades”, Hands-On Captain Training and Orientation, After Sale support & Service by an Appointed Prestige Yacht Dealer.
It’s no secret that Prestige is a popular brand among yachting enthusiasts all over the world for innovative design features such as Private “Owner’s Suite”, better fuel consumption, sea worthiness, spacious staterooms, large areas for entertaining and user-friendly onboard systems. If you are looking for a 60+ foot yacht and your preference is for Shaft-drive propulsion system with a joystick docking system, “La Dolce Vita II” is undoubtedly a better fit for you.
“La Dolce Vita II” is docked at Marina Palms Yacht Club marina in North Miami Beach, FL, where she can be easily viewed with an appointment.
Please contact us for more information.
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by InterMarine. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Cummins QSC 8.3||Cummins QSC 8.3|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by InterMarine. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.