2008 Viking 54′
Viking 54 Convertible “Off Ice” is the ideal, economical offshore fishing machine utilizing every square inch of space to maximize comfort for anglers and guests.
Powered with MAN 1550 CRM engines with 5 blade Veem props, she will cruise a comfortable 30 knots. All engine services are up to date, performed by ACE Marine Diesel.
“Off Ice” features Garmin and Furuno electronics, granite counter tops, a high gloss teak interior, factory installed mezzanine cockpit seating with freezer, refrigerated drink box, Eskimo ice machine, watermaker, KVH SAT TV, Viking premier decor package. Boat has ideal (3) stateroom, 2 head layout- (Bow bunk configuration is 60/40). “Off Ice” has been immaculately maintained by a professional full-time Captain. Boat has no gelcoat crazing or milky wood panels.
Notable Options and Recent Upgrades:
- 1000 hour engine service and generator service completed by Ace Marine
- Removable stainless steel anchor chute and anchor
- Canvas Designers enclosure
- Ceramic coated outriggers
- LED lighting in engine room
- New A/C compressors, air handlers and raw water pump
- New watermaker Sea Recovery 700 GPD
- New watermaker raw water pump
- New Dometic Vacu-flush pump
- Black mask painted on brow
- New mezzanine drink box refrigeration compressor
- New JL Audio cockpit speakers
- New shore cord outlets
- 12 and 24 volt cockpit reel outlets
- New Grohe galley sink faucet
- All new house and engine batteries
- New Fusion stereo to remote head
- New bottom paint and running gear Prop Speed
- New teak on mezzanine deck
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|MAN 1550CRM||MAN 1550CRM|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.