2008 Sea Ray 44′
Plane to Sea
The following are some of the upgrades and services performed since 2019:
1. 11/2022 – Replaced stern thruster, new interior lights
2. 9/2022 – Replaced freshwater pump
3. 7/2022 – 1,000 hour engine service (prior to 2,000 overall hours), Bottom Paint
4. 10/2021 – Installed valve cover breather on both engines, two air filters, two first stage coalescer elements and two primary coalescer filters
5. 9/2021 Installed cockpit and bridge cushions
6. 10/2020 – Replaced 4 stereo speakers in cockpit and bridge, Smart TVs Installation in salon and bridge
7. 10/2019 – Custom bow sunpads with Sea Ray-branded zipped in headrests, Custom Black canvas cover for sunpads
8. 7/2019 – Install faux teak exterior flooring (cockpit, gunwhales, bridge, swim platform) and hardwood interior flooring in salon and galley steps, and new carpeting on companionways and staterooms
9. 3/2019 – New bridge canvas and window panels
10. 2/2019 – 1,000 hour engine service just after purchase
With her two-stateroom, two-head layout, convertible saloon, and ample stowage, she’s perfect for two couples or a young family to cruise.
There’s a large, spacious climate controlled bridge accessed from the cockpit via a wide, molded-in staircase whose two bottom steps are about 3’6″ wide. A sturdy rail to starboard and a grabrail to port flank these and the six other steps leading topsides. The flybridge table and six-person, C-shape seating area aft of the centerline helm, with plenty of stowage areas below the cushions, is definitely the place to be while underway. Having a bridge obviously means better views into the seaway, and even with the full enclosure up, You can enjoy commanding sightlines all around. The centerline helm has the pod-type control panel that has proven to be a winner in the Sea Ray line.
Perhaps the most striking and successful adaptation on the 440 Sedan Bridge is in the use of interior space. There are opposing UltraLeather couches in the saloon. The port one converts to a double berth, while the starboard one offers a stowage compartment below, and there’s a raised dining area amidships and to port that easily seats four adults. Both areas offer excellent views, whether through the three large windows forward, those to either side, or out the aft sliding glass door.
Another spatial feature worth noting is the galley, down and to starboard. While headroom in the saloon measures more than 6’5″, down the three steps to the galley it’s a whopping 9’6″. The 440 has a well-equipped galley that features ample stowage in cabinets and drawers, Corian countertops, a Panasonic microwave/convection oven, a two-burner electric stovetop, a three-quarter size Norcold refrigerator and freezer, and the can’t-do-without Black & Decker coffee maker in its own cabinet. There is additional stowage beneath a hatch in the galley sole and in a pantry with seven shelves that’s just forward in the hallway to starboard. Plenty of space for ship’s stores for extended cruising.
Sea Ray produced a port-side stateroom containing a double berth and an impressive overhead clearance of 6’8″ that tapers to just over four feet. A cedar-lined locker is also provided, and the day head is just forward of here. The forepeak master has an ensuite head, and its centerline queen island berth has stowage beneath the mattress as well as in two drawers in its base, a pair of cedar-lined lockers, and ample, bulkhead-mounted cabinets.
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Sandy Hook Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|Cummins QSC-500||Cummins QSC-500|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Sandy Hook Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.