2003 Ocean Yachts 62′
Featuring a three-stateroom, full-beam Master, and three heads layout with separate storage/tackle area. Powered by dependable C30 Caterpillars which provide a solid 30KT cruise with excellent economy and seakeeping ability.
This boat will not last long with inventory being scarce.
Call to schedule a showing!
Easy to view in Stuart Florida
- 2021 Bottom stripped, barrier coat and bottom painted at Willis Custom Yacht in Stuart FL
- 2021 Prop Speed
- 2021 New Garmin 6 foot radar, 16 and 12 screen helm, 9 inches at rear station and 12 in the cockpit
- 2021 New forward-looking camera
- 2021 (2) New AC units
- New rocket launcher
- New insulated window covers
- New cockpit cover and mezzanine cushions
- 2021 New hynautic steering system
- 2021 Props pulled and reconditioned
- (2) new VHF radios and antennas with AIS
- New carpet runners bridge and salon
- 2021 All 3 heads were serviced by vacuflush including new sea
- Engine and Generator Services Up to date 30k was spent in 2021 (records upon request)
- Engine cooling pumps replaced
- Heat exchangers were removed and serviced
- Raw water hoses replaced
- Transmission oil changed Port & STBD
- Port Gen starter and raw water pump replaced
- Stbd raw water pump replaced on STBD Gen
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|CAT C30||CAT C30|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.